OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

Kobe is the greatest player of this era
Highly debatable depending on what you consider to be "this era".
His first few years... Definitely not.
His middle years. Nope. Some might say Shaq. Some Duncan.
And in these later years, seeing what LBJ has already accomplished, I don't see him having the title of greatest.
So exactly which "era" were you referring to?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And in these later years, seeing what LBJ has already accomplished, I don't see him having the title of greatest.
sorry fam, I should have said "greatest player today"

well, my point is Mike is the GOAT and dont even bring up LBJ cos he's still young having the title of greatest

the only that can prevent this thread from blowing up is if the lakers win by double digits like last lakers/cavs game. thread will die fast
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

sorry fam, I should have said "greatest player today"

well, my point is Mike is the GOAT and dont even bring up LBJ cos he's still young having the title of greatest
pimp.gif

i assume the majority of Nters in this thread are under 18 cuz the maturity doesn't seem right

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Kobe is the GOAT.
LeBron sucks and his performance in MSG wasnt as good as Kobe's because Kobe Scored More!
Kobe is better than Micheal Jordan.
LeBron is almost halfway as good as Kobe when it comes to shooting jumpshots.
LeBron is 24 and he still doesnt have a ring yet, HAHA! Old man!

I have said this before and will say it again: Win 6 rings, 6 Finals MVP's, 5 Regular season MVP's then holla at me about Kobe being better than MJuntil that time... go sit the hell down....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Kobe is the GOAT.
LeBron sucks and his performance in MSG wasnt as good as Kobe's because Kobe Scored More!

I have said this before and will say it again: Win 6 rings, 6 Finals MVP's, 5 Regular season MVP's then holla at me about Kobe being better than MJ until that time... go sit the hell down....
along with 10 scoring titles
pimp.gif

Kobe is the GOAT.

I have said this before and will say it again: Win 6 rings, 6 Finals MVP's, 5 Regular season MVP's then holla at me about Kobe being better than MJ until that time... go sit the hell down....

then by that logic, until lebron has 3 rings, 1mvp dont even think about saying that lebron is better than kobe
thas what youre saying right?

anyways, this will be a good game
pimp.gif

Kobe is the GOAT.

You sit down son. All i wanted to do with that post was stir the pot, get people a lil riled up. Also, i was mocking most teenagers and kids who dont knowsquat about basketball and spend all their time riding kobe or lebron.

Judging by your response, along with other peoples...i would say that what i tried to accomplish pretty much worked.

Those who know me from the Laker thread know i would never really mean any of those immature, unnecessary statements. I know sarcasm is hard to read throughthe internet, but cmon...how obvious does it have to be...i OD'd and all...and you still thought i was serious?
laugh.gif

rudolph even emphasized it with the "go sit the hell down"

smh who types on a computer standing up?
smh.gif
smh.gif

I expect the usual bogus calls going the cavs ways as it has been customary the last 4 years

The game should be the best game of the NBA season thus far as both teams will be going for the best record at the all-star break. That combined with the factthat both LEBRON and Kobe are both coming off Epic performances in the Garden, both teams will be rested, and both are missing a starter, will add to thegreatness of this game. We as basketball fans should be happy that we ALL will get to watch this game. With that being said, the better team will bevictorious, and the better player will lead that team to victory. ENJOY. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

The game should be the best game of the NBA season thus far as both teams will be going for the best record at the all-star break. That combined with the fact that both LEBRON and Kobe are both coming off Epic performances in the Garden, both teams will be rested, and both are missing a starter, will add to the greatness of this game. We as basketball fans should be happy that we ALL will get to watch this game. With that being said, the better team will be victorious, and the better player will lead that team to victory. ENJOY. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, kobe could have an off day as he did yesterday with boston and we could still win
we dont only rely on kobe

haha 5 pages already and the game hasnt started yet. let's go lakers, let show the cavs and lechoke the true number one in the league.
p.s: if we lose, i could blame on missing bynum lol

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Kobe is the GOAT.

Ya'll laker fans really can't embrace this dude. Don't give him like "I see what you did there
nerd.gif
" and stuff.

Just straight up
indifferent.gif
give him that.

Even if I was a Laker fan, I would give him a
indifferent.gif

Come on ya'll. TeamLakers don't wanna look like this dude. No?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At you actually taking LTB seriously.

Dude has no clue.

Another sucka.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I expect the usual bogus calls going the cavs ways as it has been customary the last 4 years
Nice preventative measure in case the Lakers lose
laugh.gif

Let's hope Kobe or Bron don't get hurt during the game like they seem to have done the last couple matchups.
laugh.gif

This is a BIG statement game, I expect Kobe to come out LOCKED in mentally, but that doesn't mean his shot will be locked in.

I'm talkin with the Duncan face. Like this.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Hopefully LO and Gasol can do work on the boards, Cavs are a tough rebounding team, we can't afford to give them extra chances/shots at the rim.

Should be an epic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Originally Posted by knightngale

Nice preventative measure in case the Lakers lose
laugh.gif

It's True... Everytime L.A is in Cleveland it's some BS

Man I cant wait.... Lakers pulling this out.....
pimp.gif
sweeping cavs and celtics season series and w/o bynum
pimp.gif

It's True... Everytime L.A is in Cleveland it's some BS
I won't deny that. I just like going at knightngale 'cause he turns on his own teams' players when the chips are down

Back
Top Bottom