OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Ska isn't going to lock this unless someone tells him he doesn't know his human anatomy.

It's just really funny to me that Cleveland fans think they actually matter. You were put on this earth to be miserable. (Unless you move out of that pathetic city). See ya'll tomorrow after a Lakers victory. Unless of course, it's 8 on 5.

ok warriors fan...

quit the 8 on 5 bs, when the lakers lose it will be because they lost to a better team with a better star player and a deeper bench.
Yeah like the youtube video doesn't show it was 8 on 5 that game right ?

i can make the same video for every single cavs game, so no, that shows me nothing other than a salty laker fan had too much time on his hands and anothersalty fan had too much time to search for 'kobe was rigged' videos

i can make the same video for every single cavs game, so no, that shows me nothing other than a salty laker fan had too much time on his hands and another salty fan had too much time to search for 'kobe was rigged' videos
The TRUTH hurts doesnt it.

You must be SALTY over Lebron getting his triple double @ MSG taken away from him, or SALTY over Mo Williams not making the allstar team even after JameerNelson got injured and Ray Allen got selected instead.Heck even the ABC announcers calling that game were pointing out on live national TV that the officiatingduring that game was bad and that there was obvious fouls that weren't being called that game.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I seriously hope we don't see this horrible officiating where it was so blatantly obvious a few years ago when the Lakers played the Cavs in Cleveland :

sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
They still had a chance to win it at the end... you can say whatever you want but they blew it at the end.

Dude's buggin', the game isn't 'till tomorrow and he made this a few days ago
grin.gif
Well, I hope Cavs win it so the Suns could be the first to beat 'em at home
tongue.gif

i can make the same video for every single cavs game, so no, that shows me nothing other than a salty laker fan had too much time on his hands and another salty fan had too much time to search for 'kobe was rigged' videos

You must be SALTY over Lebron getting his triple double @ MSG taken away from him, or SALTY over Mo Williams not making the allstar team even after Jameer Nelson got injured and Ray Allen got selected instead.Heck even the ABC announcers calling that game were pointing out on live national TV that the officiating during that game was bad and that there was obvious fouls that weren't being called that game.

laugh.gif
kidskillz your killin me my dude, why you doin him like that
roll.gif
roll.gif

You must be SALTY over Lebron getting his triple double @ MSG taken away from him, or SALTY over Mo Williams not making the allstar team even after Jameer Nelson got injured and Ray Allen got selected instead.Heck even the ABC announcers calling that game were pointing out on live national TV that the officiating during that game was bad and that there was obvious fouls that weren't being called that game.
I'd take Bron's 52,10, and 9 > Kobe's 61,0, and 3. But that's me, and I'm a fan of both players.

I'm not going to go that route because that topic has been beaten to death and it's ******ed to even debate it in this thread.

And as far as announcers pointing fouls that were never called, you can say that for any game with any team. That's just how the NBA is. Officiating isinconsistent. But when it's in your team's favor you're not going to complain about it. But when you're on the receiving you're going tocry about it. Don't matter if you're a Laker fan, a Cavs fan, a Celtics fan, and etc. That's how it is. Deal with it.

I'm just hoping for a W. I could give two !@#$s about who is better Kobe or Bron. Honestly, I just want a great game from both teams with a Laker W. Asbasketball fans, we deserve that. A well officiated game which I highly will doubt, but hey, the refs aren't perfect.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

wow just wow
smh.gif
@ that video.
I know, I'm wowing that we're debating about a poorly officiated game that happened in 2006 or so when it's freaking 2009. Kind ofreminds me of how upset the Kings fans were at the poorly officiated game that could have cost them a trip to the NBA Finals.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif
kidskillz your killin me my dude, why you doin him like that
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why's he doing him like that? What's he really doing besides telling him that he's "salty"?

Something ive noticed, yes lebrons gets away with travels. But no one gets more non calls in the league then him.
Its basically like the shaq rule, hes too hard to officiate because its unfair. Theres no such thing as a body foul when he goes into the lane now. The onlytime they call it is when some straight up grabs him. Every time he goes in the lane he is getting fouled, he gets bodied EVERY time.

Thought id say that when seeing the kobe vid.

Cavs by 6

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

I'd take Bron's 52,10, and 9 > Kobe's 61,0, and 3. But that's me, and I'm a fan of both players.

I'm not going to go that route because that topic has been beaten to death and it's ******ed to even debate it in this thread.

And as far as announcers pointing fouls that were never called, you can say that for any game with any team. That's just how the NBA is. Officiating is inconsistent. But when it's in your team's favor you're not going to complain about it. But when you're on the receiving you're going to cry about it. Don't matter if you're a Laker fan, a Cavs fan, a Celtics fan, and etc. That's how it is. Deal with it.

I'm just hoping for a W. I could give two !@#$s about who is better Kobe or Bron. Honestly, I just want a great game from both teams with a Laker W. As basketball fans, we deserve that. A well officiated game which I highly will doubt, but hey, the refs aren't perfect.

Smart man
pimp.gif

Kobes gonna have a great game... i just dont see LeBron letting this one go to the Lakers. If anything, "playoff" Lebron might come out and edge outa W.

But Lakers do have a chance because it will go down to the wire, and Kobes been clutch all season...

I seriously hope we don't see this horrible officiating where it was so blatantly obvious a few years ago when the Lakers played the Cavs in Cleveland :

sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I hope Kobe dropped 50 on them Cavs tomorrow. Totally unfair to Kobe that game

Kidskillz858 wrote:

sick.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

smh.... mj is the goat. kobe is the best in the game right now. mj aint never get shafted like that by the refs when he played....
��

^ not gonna happen with LB defending him and the help he has around him.... realistically, i dont see him scoring anymore than 25. If anything he can have abig first half if the Cavs decide to put someone else on him.

NobleKane... a foul in the 90s>a foul nowadays... most of those "fouls" to be called werent even considered anything in the 90s

Back
Top Bottom