OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS V LA LAKERS 2/8/09 GAME THREAD! Vol: 23 V 24

http://www.youtube.com/v/2Xx8MOqf82U&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%26fmt=18 http://www.youtube.com/v/2Xx8MOqf82U&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%26fmt=18
pimp.gif

celtics still the team to beat...LA is doing good but once u get the the defending champs of the previous year out the picture its all up for grabs..SA lookinggood right now they might creep up come playoff time

girl friend pissed me off and i needed this laker win to lift my spirits...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh and I could careless who mvp or who is better between kobe and lebron
as long as the lakers get the W.

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

It was clear that Kobe was a little afraid to have full competition against LBJ, he claimed to have FLU-LIKE SYMPTOM.
laugh.gif

Kobe is an emotional person. (yea, we all know that)
But, dude was REALLY NERVOUS!

TRUTH IS TRUTH.

FACE IT KOBE, you were nervous.
Don't hide it.

oh yeah, about that 1grand, i can make it more next time. i mean lbj outscored kobe like 99% of the time. kobe already got me some cash
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
this guy always gives me a good laugh

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

??When did this happen.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i hope he doesn't get suspended cuz you know how the nba is, especially that incompetent fool Stu Jackson.

I'm not gonna even say anything... but we all know the Real King wears Purple & Gold and STILL REIGNS ON THE NBA.

Originally Posted by solefob

??When did this happen.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i hope he doesn't get suspended cuz you know how the nba is, especially that incompetent fool Stu Jackson.
i was thinking about that too
i dont think hell get suspended though since mo went towards his foot, he wanted to get kicked
laugh.gif

first team in history to win back to back games on the road against .800 win percentage teams with at least 40 games into the season
pimp.gif

Very disappointed in the way LEBRON played and Mike Brown coached. LEBRON was waaaaaaayy to hesitant, unsure, jumper hungry, and post reluctant. Dudedidn't start going to the rack until the fourth quarter. Cavs played like they ain't wanna win, especially LEBRON. Maybe it had something to do withhim spending extra days in NY instead of studying film. Didn't even look like the same team. Also, Pavlovic getting hurt killed us, cause that wouldaallowed Mike Brown to switch LEBRON to Odom which would stopped all those garbage points he got. Just an absolute embarrassing game, was hard to watch. Stillgot the best record in the east though.

The Lakers defense was not going to let LBJ beat them by going to the hoop.
They forced him to take difficult shots, and he didn't not make them.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

this game was way too hyped like vin baker... when it came down to it, the game was nothing special

Nah, the game was terrible. Only one team competed in the second half.

The Lakers defense was not going to let LBJ beat them by going to the hoop.
They forced him to take difficult shots, and he didn't not make them.

Imo, Bron laid down and his team followed in that second half. Lakers did nothing special.

Odom was the man.

Originally Posted by NT OG

Cavs fan taking it better than I thought...

lakers haters still the same
laugh.gif

Lebron with a j kidd type game.
pimp.gif

but he's got to do better because he can
We take all our losses in stride, because we're humble due to all the losing in the past. We're just happy to be where we are anddon't get all offensive and what not.

And to everyone trying to %+@@ on Cleveland, it's not that bad of a city, especially the surrounding areas. It's easy to talk %+@@ when you live lessthan an hour away from 90% of the people you see in movies and television.

Originally Posted by solefob

??When did this happen.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

This is from when Mo stripped the ball from Kobe and went on a break to finish with a lay-up.

No contact on the play. It's just the camera angle of Kobe flailing.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Ska isn't going to lock this unless someone tells him he doesn't know his human anatomy.

It's just really funny to me that Cleveland fans think they actually matter. You were put on this earth to be miserable. (Unless you move out of that pathetic city). See ya'll tomorrow after a Lakers victory. Unless of course, it's 8 on 5.

ok warriors fan...

quit the 8 on 5 bs, when the lakers lose it will be because they lost to a better team with a better star player and a deeper bench.

I'm sorry. It was more like 7 vs. 6. I stand corrected.

I thought he really did hit him.. Mo was talking about it when he's been interviewed at halftime..correct me if i'm wrong..

Back
Top Bottom