Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

did they refer to kyle's alterego as "keisha"
smh.gif

roll.gif

smh.gif
BET commercials so damn long; by the time an episode get poppin, it's a wrap already. Mutha #%*+%$ 10 minutes of show
laugh.gif

He moved his way right past Q on the reality characters I want to open hand slap list.

And yea, Kay was looking right in those jeans...

Know what these dudes been in SOUTH BEACH for near 2 mo and aint smashed nothing in the house or outside the house . These ___'s are extra lame

Originally Posted by Put em up

I swear to God everybody in this house is LAME as Hell...Girls/Dudes...except Allison and Kaye, the rest are lames, simps, clowns and snitches.

Paul-Snitch
Tiffany-Snitch
Chris-Downlow brother, simp and lame
Kyle-enough said
Chris-lame

Seriously. Like just watching these cats be so corny is annoying.

Kay is stupid if she still gonna give Paul's lame #%! play after he ratted on her.
laugh.gif

And although Tiffany did snitch, she still so damn bad.
pimp.gif
She gotta belike 5'1" tops, with all that #%!.
devil.gif

I want to run into Kyle one day... Can't believe dudes can stay in that house and allow him to get away with that. Even the women watch it forentertainment value, WTH... Clearly the house is divided but are the other 2 girls really just watching and anticipating Kyle getting into these fights withwomen and trying to bully them? Especially the one who got into it with Kyle on the boat, you'd think she'd stand up.

It's funny how Brandon is the coolest guy in that house... That says something about the lames in that house. Chris is a distant 2nd. Paul is a distant 3rdand Keisha/Kyle needs a man to bully him the way he/she does to women.

This show is pretty embarrassing. But time to go DVR next week's episode...

roll.gif

@ the "Waiting To Exhale" Angela Bassett line.....

I'm watching the repeat now.

Originally Posted by mextra45

Know what these dudes been in SOUTH BEACH for near 2 mo and aint smashed nothing in the house or outside the house . These ___'s are extra lame

QFT. I just noticed that

Back
Top Bottom