Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Kay > ______

But yo... all them dudes in the house are lame.

Like why let a gay dude talk to a female like that?

He gets a pass JUST CAUSE he's gay?

%$%$ outta here.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i hate people like that...habitual linesteppers because people are shook to approachthem[/color]

1c5968c9-df17-3c7e-6bd9-8c58baaf9304-fb_ep8_KaySad.jpg

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

the whole cast is lame except for Allison and Kay...

QFT

The dudes in the house should've put Kyle in his place for getting in Kay's face like that. I know he's gay but he's still a guy and gettingin a woman's face like that is beyond disrespectful.

Originally Posted by aepps20

QFT

The dudes in the house should've put Kyle in his place for getting in Kay's face like that. I know he's gay but he's still a guy and getting in a woman's face like that is beyond disrespectful.

they should have done that the first time he tried to get in anyone's face...they let *!#! slide cuz they are scared of him which is whack cuz gay or noti'm not bout to let any fat kid try and style on me...Paul tries to keep it so real but he's a clown too...

That show would be boring as hell if they stopped Kyle from violating like that. Them being shook is much appreciated
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This show is complete comedy man I'm tellin you. Fightin over some god damn ribs?!?! I had to watch after I seen this thread get this long.

Black people I gotta ask you, please tell me this aint a representation of how 20-somethings act in a setting like this. I mean, I've had tons of blackfriends growin up and all that, but not being black I obviously don't have enough experience to compare. Its like every time they put a new season of thison TV they pick the most ignorant #++ people and they fight over the dumbest shh

Originally Posted by magikmike

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This show is complete comedy man I'm tellin you. Fightin over some god damn ribs?!?! I had to watch after I seen this thread get this long.

Black people I gotta ask you, please tell me this aint a representation of how 20-somethings act in a setting like this. I mean, I've had tons of black friends growin up and all that, but not being black I obviously don't have enough experience to compare. Its like every time they put a new season of this on TV they pick the most ignorant #++ people and they fight over the dumbest shh

indifferent.gif

you ever seen Rock of Love? I mean I have white friends but i've never seen them in that kinda of setting either.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Black people I gotta ask you, please tell me this aint a representation of how 20-somethings act in a setting like this. I mean, I've had tons of black friends growin up and all that, but not being black I obviously don't have enough experience to compare. Its like every time they put a new season of this on TV they pick the most ignorant #++ people and they fight over the dumbest shh

indifferent.gif

you ever seen Rock of Love? I mean I have white friends but i've never seen them in that kinda of setting either.
Im sayin thats a bunch of groupy @!@ women. Im just sayin in terms of this show, anytime Ive watched the cast members either go off on thepettiest of stuff or they turn against each other in the same damn house. It was a couple years ago maybe but it was like they turned it into some USA vsVirgin Islanders.

Originally Posted by aepps20

QFT

The dudes in the house should've put Kyle in his place for getting in Kay's face like that. I know he's gay but he's still a guy and getting in a woman's face like that is beyond disrespectful.

they should have done that the first time he tried to get in anyone's face...they let *!#! slide cuz they are scared of him which is whack cuz gay or not i'm not bout to let any fat kid try and style on me...Paul tries to keep it so real but he's a clown too...
IMO if you're trying to get with Kay or Allison the best way to do it is to come to their defense when Kyle starts acting stupid. By sittingback and not doing anything these guys will never get any action.

Originally Posted by anotherprodigy

How Kay goin piss in the pool and laugh about it? She had me up until that.

Word. I saw that, too. She was my favorite up until that point. Just trifling.
smh.gif

Fightin over some god damn ribs?!?!

No matter how much one deserves it, messing with people's food is a no-go, whether it's consuming or tampering with it.

smh.gif
@ paying her.
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ putting the money in the microwave.

Seriously, what was the point of that? You don't get revenge by submitting to demands.

Kyle needed to be put in her place a long time ago. And until she gets that good talking-to or @$%-whooping, she's just gonnakeep doing what she does.
tired.gif

This show needs to be an hour long. 30 minutes doesn't cut it...at all.

new show on now.
pimp.gif

missed the show last week
smh.gif
, going to have to watch there-run after the new episode tonight. do they not show any re-runs during the week?

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom