Official* College Hill South Beach* Thread

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Brandan stays acting like a victim...always looks like he's bout to cry...

Qft!!! Man dude is just lame as hell...and why do he sound like a serial killer/rapist/stalker ....dude got this low voice trying to sound cool...but he soundso fake and suspect
nerd.gif

college hill is starting to fail horribly
nothing beats College Hill : Virgin Islands
When that #+#!$ got beat with a pump

laugh.gif

My roommate was like yo tell me the gay dude dont remind you of the dude from Soul Plane...

I was like word...
laugh.gif

On another note, I dont really follow the show but I caught like 2 episodes ( I dont know how many have aired so far)

That Brandon cat use to stay hangin around my campus my freshman year (Im a senior now), I never really knew his whole story, nor did I care to, but I rememberhim talkin about how used to be out here (NY), then went down to some college down in Florida for ball but him n the coach were beefin so he ended up notplayin. (
laugh.gif
)Then came back up here, then went back down to FL.

A few years later I see dude on BET. Like I said, never knew him personally but always struck me as kinda weird. ALWAYS had some story or somethin to tell. Hewould always be on some shhh' that left you like
eyes.gif

Lol.....I missed the last couple of episodes. Are they justified in talking about brandon or are they just hatin.

Back
Top Bottom