OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Just picked up Walter Simonson's Orion Omnibus. Pretty stoked as the series was never fully collected, and he's supposed to be the best New Gods writer after Kirby. :smokin Also picked up the first two Geoff John GL Omnibus' a few weeks back for a solid price. Ebay is treating me good for the moment.

Last edited:
So apparently Thor and Captain America are smashing now?

Most likely a fake out cover like most with 2 characters making out.

If they become a thing it'll probably be right after Sam is done smashing Misty Knight over in his solo book.

I remember when the Storm kissing Cyclops cover almost had me.

That's a real cover not a fake
I didn't say it was a fake cover :lol: I said it was a fake out cover.

As in what is seen on the cover doesn't necessarily mean it'll happen in the comic. So there's probably a good chance Sam Kissing Thor won't happen or at least under normal circumstances. Sometimes it's due to mind control or it happened in a dream or it just flat out doesn't happen at all

Like this cover

Doesn't happen at all as depicted or how you would think they are if you've already been following the comic.

Any read Descender by Jeff Lemire? Picked up the first trade and I'm hooked. I really picked it up just for Dustin Ngo's artwork. But the story is really good.

I'm hooked on to Sci-Fi right now.

Still have to check out East of West/

Master zik

Ahhhh I got ya I thought u meant fake as in like fan made thank u for clarifying what u meant

I gotta get the rest that came out so far sadly only got 3 of the 10 smh my local don't get them and I gotta travel to Manhattan for em

Midtown Comics seems to be getting a very good supply of the hip hop covers. As a hip hop fan I'm ashamed of my lack of recognition for some of the more obscure covers. Angela Queen of Hel ?  

Just got my Cudi X Drax had no idea CM Punk was writing. Guns read it once I get home from work. Really excited. I'll also post myupdated collection

Last edited:
Tate's Comics in my area should have plenty of the covers. I didn't even know there was a famous comic store in my area until Max Landis told me lol. Dude used to work there

Will do some searching this weekend

Last edited:
I need to grab those walking deads. I stopped about a year and half ago so i know im really behind

Me too, lol I waited over a year for this compendium to drop. Always look at amazon for trades much cheaper. I bought my gf's brother 100 bullets vol 1 for Xmas. Has anyone read that already, is it good?

Back
Top Bottom