OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

Just put the new Xforce on my pull list:pimp:

That Thunderbolts look crazy.

Semi unrelated but I like the Arrow show....ALOT:lol:

Just downloaded the free iPhone App and every book available (kind of takes a while to download each motion book so be ready)
The Irons Episode 1, 2, 3
The Engine Episode 1, 2, 3
Treatment - Tokyo: Episode 1
Treatment - Mexico City: Episode 1, 2
Treatment - San Diego
Severing the Curse
Mono - The Old Curiosity Shop Episode 1, 2
Metawhal Alpha
Captain Stone is MIssing... Episode 1: Chess
Captain Stone is MIssing... Episode 2: Ada
Captain Stone is MIssing... Episode 3: Charlie
Houses of the Holy Prologue
I'll give these all a read next week :pimp:

Arrow (TV Series) Episode 7 "Muse of Fire" today was :rolleyes

Wish I had iOS now...the whole Madefire is getting rave reviews. And i've used them, and they're awesome!

anyone pick up that Masks #1? I don't follow dynamite at all, but this cover grabbed my attention. The art...WOW!!! hand painted, not drawn and inked. Looks great!

anyone pick up that Masks #1? I don't follow dynamite at all, but this cover grabbed my attention. The art...WOW!!! hand painted, not drawn and inked. Looks great!

Very intrigued. I'm a big fan of The Shadow so I might as well get a copy. Plus, you never go wrong with Alex Ross

Very intrigued. I'm a big fan of The Shadow so I might as well get a copy. Plus, you never go wrong with Alex Ross

Recently picked up all of Scottie Young's Baby Variants, only missing about 3 now (Avengers Vol 5 #1, Superior Spider-Man #1, and Thunderbolts #1) and MidtownComics threw in a free Masks #1 :pimp:

Recently picked up all of Scottie Young's Baby Variants, only missing about 3 now (Avengers Vol 5 #1, Superior Spider-Man #1, and Thunderbolts #1) and MidtownComics threw in a free Masks #1 :pimp:

That's a sweet deal from Midtown :smokin

What is Avenging Spiderman about?

I've never been in to reading spiderman comics (Idk why) except Ultimate Spiderman.
Well it's set in the main 616 MU and it started off as a team up book for Spidey and other Marvel characters as he goes on an adventure with them. So you got Spidey and Red Hulk, Thing, Deadpool, Punisher and Daredevil, Moonboy, etc. Like Captain America And... and other past team up books. It's still that but there's been different writers and artists every couple issues or so for a new story. Not all of the stories fit perfectly in continuity but I'm sure the creators could work it out and with the change to Superior Spider-Man they're aligning that with Avenging as well. It's been good overall.

I decided to pick up this issue simply due to the cover art, lol. But, I enjoyed the first issue. This title has a lot of potential to be good.

Friend of mine writes this book.. There is totally an exerpt about a scientist who talks about going crazy from meditating... trying to open his 3rd eye... starts hillucinating and sees spiders..
He got that from my experience which i got as a result of a meditation thread X nofap challenge from niketalk...

Haha

The part about dry heaving in front of a beatiful woman and sharing a moment is also a nofap challenge byproduct x doing molly combo... Except i said " i just dry heaved in front of a woman with a huge ***... We shared a moment" changed it up to be more relatable i guess

Well it's set in the main 616 MU and it started off as a team up book for Spidey and other Marvel characters as he goes on an adventure with them. So you got Spidey and Red Hulk, Thing, Deadpool, Punisher and Daredevil, Moonboy, etc. Like Captain America And... and other past team up books. It's still that but there's been different writers and artists every couple issues or so for a new story. Not all of the stories fit perfectly in continuity but I'm sure the creators could work it out and with the change to Superior Spider-Man they're aligning that with Avenging as well. It's been good overall.

Avenging Spider-Man #5 has to be my favorite issue. Leinel Yu's artwork and his version of Peter Parker was spot on to Andrew Garfield.

Anyone following the new Superman storyline? I honestly decided to follow it because I like Rocafort's artwork.

I like all of Skottie Young's variants.

Great stuff released today. Definitely enjoying the storyline in Invincible and excited for Avengers #1. Also picked up I Love Trouble #1. Pretty good. I feel like Image have been releasing some good stuff recently.

Red She-Hulk has been amazing so far. Issue 60 has been magnificent. I'll probably just keep praising this title each month. Jeff Parker really hit the ground running with this. Story reads like a sci fi thriller, save the world despite ppl thinking you're the bad guy type plot. Machine Man as the straight man with the analytical viewpoint and narration as he goes from Tommy Lee Jones fugitive hunter to ally has just been great and I'm really just enjoying how things are progressing. Not even gonna get to the Nikola Tesla involvement and the bigger far reaching subplot.

ASM 699 was good

Eh to Punisher War Zone 2 I feel Rucka could've done more with Frank vs. Black Widow

Thunderbolts and Avengers #1s were good for debuts. Nothing crazy but solid and interesting.

Daredevil End of Days 2 was okay I probably should've just waited until all 8 issues were out though so I can see where it's going so far all I've learned is DD has impregnated the majority of his love interests :lol:

:lol: @ Detective Comics; Clayface the simp. Not all the way feeling how this title is in and out on how it's connecting with Death of The Family. Added nothing to it other than a weird Joker cameo and this Emperor Penguin was not at all exciting, plus it's a dumb name.

Really liked Invincible 98, Dinosaurus has become really compelling and has grown on me as far as anti-heroes/villains go.

Last edited:
Did anyone else hear about Jamie Foxx playing Electro in Spiderman 2? :nerd:

the only marvel now book worth reading is all new xmen.

1,2 and 3 were all :pimp:

could care less about the avengers or their solo issues. justice league FTW!>D

the only marvel now book worth reading is all new xmen.
1,2 and 3 were all :pimp:
could care less about the avengers or their solo issues. justice league FTW!>D

Really? I actually enjoy most of their Marvel NOW series, but I do agree, All New X-Men is that piffery :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom