OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

^I heard about this as well. Who is writing it? I'll probably wait til it's all released.

Looking at these right now but haven't begun to read yet:

Batwoman 15
FF 2
Avengers 2
Indestructible Hulk 2
Thunderbolts 2
A + X 3
Daredevil 21 (Superior Spider-Man's first full appearance so this issue occurs after ASM 700)
Secret Avengers 35
Journey Into Mystery 647
Venom 28
Captain Marvel 8
Scarlet Spider 12.1
Avengers Arena 2

Last edited:
^ It's based on Tarantino's first version of the script (if it was used for the movie, it would've been about 4 hours long) so him lol. The comics will include entire scenes that didn't make the movie

Last edited:
well im not getting my hopes up that my shop is gonna get the TMNT mini series..went today and they didnt have any TMNT :smh: didnt have either of the Batman #13 or #14 either but did come back with this, last copy they had. not gonna read it tho till i can get my hands on #13 and #14

^ you can still cop 14 for $3.99 here

#13 is gonna be a tough find tho because it was the first issue to really "kick off" the Death of the Family arc (Batgirl & Catwoman #13 were preludes)

^ you can still cop 14 for $3.99 here
#13 is gonna be a tough find tho because it was the first issue to really "kick off" the Death of the Family arc (Batgirl & Catwoman #13 were preludes)

thanks Ill go ahead and order from there then.

found a Batman #13 on that site, second printing, but it was in stock. ordered #13 and #14 so im good now, just gotta wait for them to get here after christmas.

Is that 15 a variant???

yea it is.

Last edited:
Death of The Family might be one of my favorite crossovers in a while :smokin
And Avengers Arena is :wow:

Avengers Arena #2
All New X-Men #4
Before Watchmen: Moloch #2
Thunderbolts #2
Nightwing #15
Red Hood and The Outlaws #15
A+X #3
Cable and X-Force #2
Avengers #2
That's all this week

uncanny x-force #35..:pimp:
it was a great run. too bad i dont care about the cable team at all.

i really wanna read the whole uncanny x-force series, just so much to get. also can anyone fill me in with the Phoenix returning and what series it's in? Im just getting from living in Japan and trying to get back into collecting.

Im going through over 60 thousand image single overstock from the last 5 years... Most of it is going to recycling.. Kinda sad

uncanny x-force #35..:pimp:
it was a great run. too bad i dont care about the cable team at all.

i really wanna read the whole uncanny x-force series, just so much to get. also can anyone fill me in with the Phoenix returning and what series it's in? Im just getting from living in Japan and trying to get back into collecting.
Avengers Versus X-Men better known as AvX. 12 issues by Marvel's top writers and their best artists (minus JRJR). It was okay but it could've been way better.

picked these up tonight after work. cant win at this comic shop tho. need to find xmen and deadpool #2's

Last edited:
So I figured you guys might be interested. I've been doing a daily post with my kicks, and my favorite comics on IG, hastag #kicksandcomics

581620_10151180337943693_1411600788_n.jpg

262700_10151180338413693_1611385358_n.jpg

312665_10151180339978693_2015445450_n.jpg

the Star Wars one is the most recent. I guess I'm getting the hang of this

Last edited:
TASM #700 worth the trip to the comic store or no?

if PP doesnt come back as spider man marvel is never gonna get another penny from me.

screw you Dan Slott and screw you marvel.

my daily Kicksandcomics post that I do on IG everyday. I'm going to run out of kicks way faster than I'll run out of comics lol

TASM #700 worth the trip to the comic store or no?

if PP doesnt come back as spider man marvel is never gonna get another penny from me.

screw you Dan Slott and screw you marvel.
:lol:

Fanboys.

Has it ever struck you that there really wasn't any mind swap and what happened was Ock just imprinted his and Pete's brain pattern's on each other? That Ock isn't in Pete's body he's just got Pete to think he's Ock pretending to be Pete?

Also :lol: @ "if PP doesn't come back" You new to comics?

:lol:
Fanboys.
Has it ever struck you that there really wasn't any mind swap and what happened was Ock just imprinted his and Pete's brain pattern's on each other? That Ock isn't in Pete's body he's just got Pete to think he's Ock pretending to be Pete?
Also :lol: @ "if PP doesn't come back" You new to comics?

im guessing Peter dies or something right?

and i know comic characters dont really "die", couldve worded that better but whatever. >D

Last edited:
Welp, finally got around to buying and reading the new 52 trade of Batman Court of Owls part 1. Good stuff. I guess I have to wait a couple more months to finish it off and then even longer to get to the "death in the family" arc that I have been reading soo much about.

For Christmas my brother in law got me Marvel Civil War. I love that guy. lol.

Since I have a little break from classes, I am hoping to get as much reading in as I can.

Back
Top Bottom