Red She-Hulk
Morbius: The Living Vampire
Punisher: Nightmare
Daredevil: End Of Days
Invincible
Batman: The Dark Knight
Batman Inc.

:pimp:

Under The Red Hood is one of my favorite DC Animated Films. Of course there's Year One, Return of The Joker and TDKR as well. And Mask of the Phantasm is just classic. :smokin

all of those batman movies are some of my favorite movies.

Picked this up over the weekend.

Nice! Still got mine one in mint condition too.

Mine looks like this one with gold...

guess they were doing alotta gold in '91 cuz I got this one from the same year as well...

And I just picked this up at a poster sale about a month back:

Jim Starlin :pimp:

i just started the AA and 
eek.gif
 did not expect my mans to go out on the first issue was pissed!!!!

but finally they made arcade seem like an actual threat, looking forward to this series even more now 

Picked this up over the weekend.

Nice! Still got mine one in mint condition too.

Mine looks like this one with gold...

guess they were doing alotta gold in '91 cuz I got this one from the same year as well...

And I just picked this up at a poster sale about a month back:

Jim Starlin :pimp:

Awesome variant on that X-Force #1. And that Ghost Rider :smokin

Correct me if I'm wrong but that Rider is Danny Ketch, right? I remeber Johnnny Blaze having a different solo series back in the early 90s.

for all my iPhone/iPad/iPod touch owners, check the FREE BOOKS section of iTunes! all 3 issues of the Max Payne 3 comic book that Rockstar Games put out are FREE. just put em on my iPad mini :smokin

:lol: @ how they dapped each other up. :rofl: @ Hulk being the size of Shaq and moving like Blake Griffin.

:smh: @ The Thing being on the JL team cuz they don't got no big men on the squad popular enough to be on the team.

Has anyone gone thru a phase where you don't read your comics? I'm sitting on a months worth off pulls which is two trips for me and I haven't opened a issue

Has anyone gone thru a phase where you don't read your comics? I'm sitting on a months worth off pulls which is two trips for me and I haven't opened a issue
Not counting my pull list of ongoing titles, I'm waiting on a bunch of independent comics to finish up so I can read it in one go or at least when they reach a lot of issues. Then I have my reading list which is just a pile of books that are completed I'm trying to get through in between time.

I'm finishing up some Untold Tales of Punisher MAX and other Punisher MAX stories, Whiteout and Whiteout Melt. While the pile consists of Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Sleeper, 100 Bullets, League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Sandman, V For Vendetta, Planetary, Supreme, Malibu comics, New Universe and New Universal, Dancer, Scalped, Phonogram, Red Wing, Quantum & Woody, Forgetless, Criminal, a bunch of Marvel MAX titles, a bunch of other Vertigo titles, and then more Image stuff on my computer.

While also rereading Maus and Watchmen.

It's worth it though when they're done. I know it from reading manga like Death Note, Monster, and Ares. I really think it also gives you a different opinion cuz it's from a different perspective than waiting month to month or week to week. Taking it all in in one sitting like a movie is just great.

Not counting my pull list of ongoing titles, I'm waiting on a bunch of independent comics to finish up so I can read it in one go or at least when they reach a lot of issues. Then I have my reading list which is just a pile of books that are completed I'm trying to get through in between time.

I'm finishing up some Untold Tales of Punisher MAX and other Punisher MAX stories, Whiteout and Whiteout Melt. While the pile consists of Transmetropolitan, Preacher, Sleeper, 100 Bullets, League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Sandman, V For Vendetta, Planetary, Supreme, Malibu comics, New Universe and New Universal, Dancer, Scalped, Phonogram, Red Wing, Quantum & Woody, Forgetless, Criminal, a bunch of Marvel MAX titles, a bunch of other Vertigo titles, and then more Image stuff on my computer.

It's worth it though when they're done. I know it from reading manga like Death Note, Monster, and Ares. I really think it also gives you a different opinion cuz it's from a different perspective than waiting month to month or week to week. Taking it all in in one sitting like a movie is just great.
My stack looks nothing like yours mine is maybe 30 issues . I've actually thought about doing that because I enjoyed reading the walking dead that way. But with the newer stuff I thought I could wait too long

My stack looks like this, entire story arcs just waiting to be read. I've also been switching back and forth from comics to manga :lol:
I feel like reading them all in one sitting....I truly believe this is possible :rofl:

Stan Lee's opinion of ASM700

Last edited:
^ solid pick-up! Fatal Wish and Secret Wars :smokin

thanks man. been looking for the Fatal Wish for a lil while now. It came out the Month and year I was born, so I had been wanting to pick it up. I'm working on this thing where I'm getting Batman issues that came out the month and year my Mom, Dad, and I were born. So far I got mine in the Fatal Wish, My dads (Apr 1969) just looking for an issue from Apr 1963. Once I get all 3 I'm going to frame them all together.

Kindle finally got marvel books. I just read Old Man Logan yesterday. Mannnnn that story was dope!
Crazy right? :smokin How the Hulk and his fam is, how the heroes lost, etc. I'd suggest to read Hulk: The End cuz of the similar premise, different style and feel though.

My stack looks like this, entire story arcs just waiting to be read. I've also been switching back and forth from comics to manga :lol:
I feel like reading them all in one sitting....I truly believe this is possible :rofl:
It's possible I remember one time in the spring I went from Death Note to 20th Century Boys to 21st Century boys to Hellsing to Blade of the Phantom Master in one sitting which took like a month of heavy reading.

It sucks cuz as you're pulled in and enjoying the hell out of it I'm extremely behind on movie watching and reading actual books. Almost turned a hobby in to an addiction :lol:

Stan Lee's opinion of ASM700

:rofl: even if it's a shop

Back
Top Bottom