OFFICIAL COMIC BOOK THREAD

It's possible I remember one time in the spring I went from Death Note to 20th Century Boys to 21st Century boys to Hellsing to Blade of the Phantom Master in one sitting which took like a month of heavy reading.

It sucks cuz as you're pulled in and enjoying the hell out of it I'm extremely behind on movie watching and reading actual books. Almost turned a hobby in to an addiction :lol:

This indeed, I'm like this with TV Shows as well :smh:

Digital Entertainment is a helluva drug!

^ solid pick-up! Fatal Wish and Secret Wars :smokin

thanks man. been looking for the Fatal Wish for a lil while now. It came out the Month and year I was born, so I had been wanting to pick it up. I'm working on this thing where I'm getting Batman issues that came out the month and year my Mom, Dad, and I were born. So far I got mine in the Fatal Wish, My dads (Apr 1969) just looking for an issue from Apr 1963. Once I get all 3 I'm going to frame them all together.

That's a pretty cool and interesting idea you got there.

just got the new release newsletter from my shop for 1/9 releases & #1 of that TMNT Foot Clan miniseries was on it; gonna be 4 issues :smokin

Last edited:
just got the new release newsletter from my shop for 1/9 releases & #1 of that TMNT Foot Clan miniseries was on it; gonna be 4 issues :smokin

guess i'll have to recheck my store. i havent gotten the news letter from them yet, but hopefully its on there.

:smokin

Amazing artist + Great writer

I have no idea what this book will be though, other than a relaunch of X-Men but content wise? Nada.

Last edited:
I don't know how Brian Michael Bendis does it, but he is a HELL of a writer, everything he's done so far has been :nthat:

Also anyone picking up the Brian Lee O'Malley variant for Young Avengers?
I think it's :nthat:

Just read new avengers #1 and I know it's onl the first issue but are they just gonna pretend that Namor had nothing to do with the Phoenix?

I don't know how Brian Michael Bendis does it, but he is a HELL of a writer, everything he's done so far has been :nthat:
He has his detractors but I agree. He got me really in to the Avengers when for the most part they bored me and it was Spidey and X-Men all day.

Plus he's a beast with the work he produces. On Marvel alone; All New X-Men, Uncanny next month, GOTG I think next month or in March, and if there's a teaser for his Heroes For Hire tomorrow/later today :wow: Then there's his independent work :smokin

finally got the news letter from my store, and they are getting the TMNT Mini Series! will be stopping by tomorrow after work!

^ good point. I'm copping the Skottie Young variant for Superior Spidey tomorrow with my other stuff

Back
Top Bottom