Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

Coco is one the best late night talk show host EVER. Letterman and Leno haven't been funny for years.

Coco is one the best late night talk show host EVER. Letterman and Leno haven't been funny for years.

YESS!!
pimp.gif

If he can replicate his last few weeks at the Tonight Show, as well as bringing back the mindset from Late Night, he'll do great. Everyone will be comparing his numbers with Leno, The Daily Show/Colbert, etc. but none of that should matter. TBS has to know he won't be a ratings juggernaut but I just want quality programming.

I'd be lying if I wasn't nervous, but hopefully the pressure is off and he can relax now that he can do his show.

Hopefully everyone who turned in to his final days on The Tonight Show actually support him now.

If he can replicate his last few weeks at the Tonight Show, as well as bringing back the mindset from Late Night, he'll do great. Everyone will be comparing his numbers with Leno, The Daily Show/Colbert, etc. but none of that should matter. TBS has to know he won't be a ratings juggernaut but I just want quality programming.

I'd be lying if I wasn't nervous, but hopefully the pressure is off and he can relax now that he can do his show.

Hopefully everyone who turned in to his final days on The Tonight Show actually support him now.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

pimp.gif
Should be exciting. I don't know how this is gonna help George Lopez's show though...dude is not funny at all. As soon as Conan's show is over, there's no way I'm ever gonna stick around and watch Lopez Tonight 
laugh.gif
This.

pimp.gif
Should be exciting. I don't know how this is gonna help George Lopez's show though...dude is not funny at all. As soon as Conan's show is over, there's no way I'm ever gonna stick around and watch Lopez Tonight 
laugh.gif
This.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
This.
x2

Back
Top Bottom