Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

pimp.gif
Should be exciting. I don't know how this is gonna help George Lopez's show though...dude is not funny at all. As soon as Conan's show is over, there's no way I'm ever gonna stick around and watch Lopez Tonight 
laugh.gif
This.
x2

I was gonna come in and ask how people possibly find entertainment in this stuff but I can't even lie the clip with Shaq has me in tears and there's not even sound.
laugh.gif

I was gonna come in and ask how people possibly find entertainment in this stuff but I can't even lie the clip with Shaq has me in tears and there's not even sound.
laugh.gif

This $%%% better be epic. They've been shoving this show down every ones throat for the last few weeks.
laugh.gif
The commercials were pretty damn clever though
laugh.gif
. I might watch.

This $%%% better be epic. They've been shoving this show down every ones throat for the last few weeks.
laugh.gif
The commercials were pretty damn clever though
laugh.gif
. I might watch.

Will be tuning in. Not really paying attention to MNF tonight, but the score hasn't changed in a while, so I don't think I'm missing much.

I hope he obliterates Leno, but not likely to do so.

Will be tuning in. Not really paying attention to MNF tonight, but the score hasn't changed in a while, so I don't think I'm missing much.

I hope he obliterates Leno, but not likely to do so.

Back
Top Bottom