Official Conan thread...11pm on TBS Vol. Team Coco

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Is Harrison Ford faded right now? Lol

he's always like that in interviews.  it's awkward to watch most of the time.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah, I was watching and kept wondering why he was feeling his seat and answering hella slow. Haha.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yeah, I was watching and kept wondering why he was feeling his seat and answering hella slow. Haha.

that #$%
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Russell Brand last night was hilarious on Conan. The Harry Potter thing going on tonight had me rollin too!!!

Russell Brand last night was hilarious on Conan. The Harry Potter thing going on tonight had me rollin too!!!

I know it's early and it might come new the next few weeks, but it seems like he doesn't really do written skits anymore after the monologue. Also, his show seems to be shorter, in the same 1 hour slot, but more commercial.

Hopefully we'll see some new and old hilarious characters soon.

I know it's early and it might come new the next few weeks, but it seems like he doesn't really do written skits anymore after the monologue. Also, his show seems to be shorter, in the same 1 hour slot, but more commercial.

Hopefully we'll see some new and old hilarious characters soon.

Dude asked for it coming to the show dressing like Harry Potter 
laugh.gif

EVEN Adjusted his glasses like Conan always does when he makes fun of those dudes 
roll.gif

He was a trooper though and I'm glad he did the stonefaces ala Max use to do.

Dude asked for it coming to the show dressing like Harry Potter 
laugh.gif

EVEN Adjusted his glasses like Conan always does when he makes fun of those dudes 
roll.gif

He was a trooper though and I'm glad he did the stonefaces ala Max use to do.

Russel Brand is funny.

As far as Conan's skits that he used to do on his old show, I believe he'll still do them. It's his first week back...But I know that NBC probably copyrighted all his great stuff.

Russel Brand is funny.

As far as Conan's skits that he used to do on his old show, I believe he'll still do them. It's his first week back...But I know that NBC probably copyrighted all his great stuff.

That Asian Harry Potter bit was too funny. Dude had that straight up serious face everytime they shot to him.

Conan's monologue is the reason why I tune in practically every night. Pure genius.

That Asian Harry Potter bit was too funny. Dude had that straight up serious face everytime they shot to him.

Conan's monologue is the reason why I tune in practically every night. Pure genius.

Back
Top Bottom