**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

b5b543156785c37acec9f4972a0f93e88ade46f7a353db0ef92ae5768ef09b77bf146961cc14733e772d64678e3470f2d7c218024

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]U.S and Honduras will tie, Mexico WILL beat El Salvador. With the U.S draw, theywill need for Mexico to lose or tie to T&T to be back at one.. Mexico #1
pimp.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and about the penalty, Temoc had scored a goal and they marked it as offsides(U.S fans, remember that?). Had the match not been dominated by Mexico and a penalty was given I could see where you guys would find something wrong withthat, but Mexico was the better team.[/color]

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

real dissapointed in the performance of Honduras today .. NO OFFENSE!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

youd see 1 white jersey in the presence of 5 green ones on every counter attack.. wich werent that many..
Suazo had that one burst of beast status.. then looked winded and realy discouragd..
smh.gif
great player, but like someone mentioned before.. no chemistry.
Costly shoulda started.. and rambo shoulda been put in immediatley in the second half.. nunez wasnt doing *@%..
smh.gif

overall bad performance.. you play to win the game.. they played in hopes of not losing..
tired.gif

not so mcuh a convincing victory for mexico however.. just had a better day today.. expected alot more from them especially playing at home.
Valladares..
pimp.gif
kept it from getting outta hand.. so close to blocking that penalty kick too..
grin.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
not convincing? We dominated the game for 80 while honduras played like cowards. The only reason we didn't score more is because of sabbah. Should have been closer to 4-0.

right.. because sabbah missed 3 goals that shouldve gone in..
eyes.gif

^ wow on a penalty...awesome

i knew i shoulda added "penalties excluded" in some fine print..
laugh.gif

eek.gif

The status on my World Cup ticket order has changed to "Application Pending To Pay."

Does that mean that I am accepted and they are just waiting on payment? They have my credit card information but nothing has been taken out yet...I nevereven received a confirmation email when I applied so I was shocked when I saw the status.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

real dissapointed in the performance of Honduras today .. NO OFFENSE!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

youd see 1 white jersey in the presence of 5 green ones on every counter attack.. wich werent that many..
Suazo had that one burst of beast status.. then looked winded and realy discouragd..
smh.gif
great player, but like someone mentioned before.. no chemistry.
Costly shoulda started.. and rambo shoulda been put in immediatley in the second half.. nunez wasnt doing *@%..
smh.gif

overall bad performance.. you play to win the game.. they played in hopes of not losing..
tired.gif

not so mcuh a convincing victory for mexico however.. just had a better day today.. expected alot more from them especially playing at home.
Valladares..
pimp.gif
kept it from getting outta hand.. so close to blocking that penalty kick too..
grin.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
not convincing? We dominated the game for 80 while honduras played like cowards. The only reason we didn't score more is because of sabbah. Should have been closer to 4-0.

right.. because sabbah missed 3 goals that shouldve gone in..
eyes.gif

^ wow on a penalty...awesome

i knew i shoulda added "penalties excluded" in some fine print..
laugh.gif

He missed two wide open headers plus Temoc's goal that WAS goal. Add it up buddy and that's 3 goals. Plus the PK and it's 4-0.

The status on my World Cup ticket order has changed to "Application Pending To Pay."

Does that mean that I am accepted and they are just waiting on payment? They have my credit card information but nothing has been taken out yet...I never even received a confirmation email when I applied so I was shocked when I saw the status.

You're in. Congrats. It should take a week for fifa to collect.

Damn foreign currency charge.
mad.gif
Basically 3% of the amount.

Mine when through also, I wish I would had waited because now they have tst 4 for USA. Debating whether to risk getting tst4 tickets to the Mex games, butmy priority has been taken care of.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]U.S and Honduras will tie, Mexico WILL beat El Salvador. With the U.S draw, they will need for Mexico to lose or tie to T&T to be back at one.. Mexico #1
pimp.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and about the penalty, Temoc had scored a goal and they marked it as offsides[/color][color= rgb(0, 153, 255)](U.S fans, remember that?)[/color]
How do you know the majority are US fans? I hate it when a game isdecided by a penalty period.

San Cuah
pimp.gif

Concacaf refs.
tired.gif

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]

[/color]

Mexico did their thing. After being bashed so hard even while winning games, they are now being taken serious! They're playing with heart the only player Ican't stand on the team is Nery he's a total prick!!! Vamos Mexico and I'm happy to see Gio now blossoming into the player he really is!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

U.S. fans.. are ya ready for the world cups later this month and next?

what are ya expectations?
I say they will earn a draw against Honduras and wrap it up at home against CR. It really doesn't matter, as long as we beat CR we are throughwithout the playoff.

As far as the World Cup goes, that is always a tough question. I will have updated expectations whenever we find out who is in the USA's group, but withoutknowing that, I will say I expect the USA to make it out of the group stage. At this point, anything beyond there isgravy.

As evidenced in 2002, once you make it to the knockout stage, anything goes. That's what makes the World Cup the best sporting event in the World - likeMarch Madness, everything is on the line, every game.

I have only been really following USA futbol since 1999/2000, so I was spoiled by the run in Korea/Japan. Having them not even make it out of their group in2006 (Ghana
mad.gif
) totally sucked.

This USA squad is so inconsistent, I could see them going 0-3 (once again, depending on group) - but I can also see them making a deep run on the shoulders ofTimmy Howard.

Originally Posted by JCH3

U.S. fans.. are ya ready for the world cups later this month and next?

what are ya expectations?
I say they will earn a draw against Honduras and wrap it up at home against CR. It really doesn't matter, as long as we beat CR we are through without the playoff.

As far as the World Cup goes, that is always a tough question. I will have updated expectations whenever we find out who is in the USA's group, but without knowing that, I will say I expect the USA to make it out of the group stage. At this point, anything beyond there is gravy.

As evidenced in 2002, once you make it to the knockout stage, anything goes. That's what makes the World Cup the best sporting event in the World - like March Madness, everything is on the line, every game.

I have only been really following USA futbol since 1999/2000, so I was spoiled by the run in Korea/Japan. Having them not even make it out of their group in 2006 (Ghana
mad.gif
) totally sucked.

This USA squad is so inconsistent, I could see them going 0-3 (once again, depending on group) - but I can also see them making a deep run on the shoulders of Timmy Howard.

lol....im talking about our u-20 and u-17 squads. a few guys ive played against are playing.

the games are going to be on espn2 + classic so i'll probably tune in...the u-17 team is supposed to be pretty deep, ive only heard about jack mcinerneyand charles renken though

U-20 AND U-17 ARE STACKED. JEROME, GYAU, RANKEN(INJURED)MACKERNEY

U-20 SHEA, ARGUEZ.

Should be fun.

VAMOS USAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 951guero

June 14th/15th Quaz

the youth WC biatch

Matchday 9

* The United States will qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup if:
o they defeat Honduras, OR
o Costa Rica lose to Trinidad and Tobago, OR
o they draw with Honduras AND Costa Rica draw with Trinidad and Tobago.

* Mexico will qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup if:
o they defeat El Salvador, OR
o they draw with El Salvador AND Costa Rica lose to Trinidad and Tobago.

* Honduras will qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup if:
o they defeat United States AND Costa Rica lose to Trinidad and Tobago.

* Honduras will ensure at worst the CONCACAF/CONMEBOL play-off berth if:
o they defeat United States, OR
o El Salvador do not defeat Mexico.

* Costa Rica will ensure at worst the CONCACAF/CONMEBOL play-off berth if:
o they defeat Trinidad and Tobago, OR
o El Salvador lose to Mexico, OR
o they draw with Trinidad and Tobago AND El Salvador draw with Mexico.

lol....im talking about our u-20 and u-17 squads. a few guys ive played against are playing.

laugh.gif
My bad. I got too into that little rant I was on.

BTW, Centeno and some others said after the ES loss that they would quit the National team if they fired Kenton...wonder if they will actually do it though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom