**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

sorry if asked already, but what is this broadcasting on tonight? ussoccer site isn't very helpful in this matter.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

sorry if asked already, but what is this broadcasting on tonight? ussoccer site isn't very helpful in this matter.

you're going to be pissed dude. closed circuit television. which means no tv, only streams online or go pay at a bar.

if i find any streams ill keep yal posted but so far no dice.

I dont think it's being shown on TV.

Originally Posted by socluis90

you're going to be pissed dude. closed circuit television. which means no tv, only streams online or go pay at a bar.

thanks man. this is ridiculous though... i'm petitioning for Obama to nuke Honduras for not broadcasting this on regular television.

thanks man. this is ridiculous though... i'm petitioning for Obama to nuke Honduras for not broadcasting this on regular television.

Honduras is not to blame. The people they (Honduras Federation) sold the game rights to are the ones to blame.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Honduras is not to blame. The people they (Honduras Federation) sold the game rights to are the ones to blame.

same difference.. they should've sold it to espn or fsc.
mad.gif
nuke'em all.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

they should have gave us that amount of space when the us fans were there. would have prevented this

l_7954a0197f954c459a72e5442b97fd9e.jpg

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

indifferent.gif
don't start... i've been waiting a month for this game, and there's not a bar in the state that is showing it. unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom