**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

laugh.gif
Simoes, I don't think he's even close to the coach he was in97-98 with JAM...we'll see....

EL SALVADOR-HONDURAS AVAILABLE ON PAY-PER-VIEW
HOBOKEN, NJ---Honduras will make the final push to qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa when it faces El Salvador on October 14 (8 pm ET) in a crucial match in San Salvador. The match also may be the final chance for the Salvadorans to clinch a spot in a playoff to face the fifth place team from South American in order to qualify.

The critical contest will be shown live in the United States and Canada on pay per view via DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Bell TV and Viewer's Choice. The match will also be available on-line at www.Omnisport.TV. The suggested retail price is 24.95.

The match is distributed by Integrated Sports Media & Traffic Sports USA.

Article/Link

smokin.gif

GOALKEEPERS (3): Noel Valladares (Olimpia), Donis Escober (Olimpia), Ricardo Canales (Motagua)

DEFENDERS (
glasses.gif
: Víctor Bernárdez (Anderlecht), Osman Chávez (Platense), Maynor Figueroa (Wigan Athletic), Boniek García (Olimpia), Emilio Izaguirre (Motagua), Erick Norales (Marathón), Carlos Palacios (Real España), Mauricio Sabillón (Marathón)

MIDFIELDERS (
glasses.gif
: Edgard

GOALKEEPERS (2): Brad Guzan (Aston Villa: 5/3 SO), Tim Howard (Everton: 14/8 SO)
DEFENDERS (7): Carlos Bocanegra (Rennes: 24/3), Jonathan Bornstein (Chivas USA, 4/0), Steve Cherundolo (Hannover: 19/0), Jimmy Conrad (Kansas City Wizards:1/0), Clarence Goodson (IK Start: 1/0), Oguchi Onyewu (AC Milan: 18/1), Jonathan Spector (West Ham: 3/0)
MIDFIELDERS (7): Michael Bradley (Borussia Mönchengladbach: 13/4), Ricardo Clark (Houston Dynamo: 7/1), Clint Dempsey (Fulham: 20/5), Benny Feilhaber (AGFAarhus: 4/0), Stuart Holden (Houston Dynamo: 3/0), Robbie Rogers (Columbus Crew: 0/0), José Francisco Torres (Pachuca: 6/0)
FORWARDS (6): Jozy Altidore (Hull City: 11/6), Conor Casey (Colorado Rapids: 5/0), Brian Ching (Houston Dynamo: 16/6), Kenny Cooper (1860 Munich: 1/1), CharlieDavies (FC Sochaux: 5/2), Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy: 33/11)

still dont know why casey is being called up.. id much rather have Eddie Johnson instead of him..

about time my dude K.Cooper got called up.

Also I might be driving out to LA to watch the game with a couple of friends. If yal were gonna pay to watch it it'd be cool if we all went to the samespot. Let's set something up!

all I care about is the El Salvador and Mexico game. They hate each other and it should be a good one but very difficult game for El Salvador. Man I can'twait for the World Cup, I can still remember going to 7 games back in 1994 when it was in the U.S. I can't wait till the World Cup comes back to the U.S.which might be in 2022

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Yeah we screwed up with not getting results vs TnT and the USA comeback.
ohwell.gif

I guess you referring to El Salvador... I agree, we blew it...
tired.gif
Now wein a position like our other team, the ******** usually find themselves in, where they can make a Playoff spot but it depends on this and that to happen.

Anyways, off topic, I'm going to be in Mexico (not at the game) on Sat. 10/10... thinking I'll walk around with my ES jersey
laugh.gif
... maaaaaan would it be beautiful if we handed them an L at home.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Yeah we screwed up with not getting results vs TnT and the USA comeback.
ohwell.gif

I guess you referring to El Salvador... I agree, we blew it...
tired.gif
Now we in a position like our other team, the ******** usually find themselves in, where they can make a Playoff spot but it depends on this and that to happen.

Anyways, off topic, I'm going to be in Mexico (not at the game) on Sat. 10/10... thinking I'll walk around with my ES jersey
laugh.gif
... maaaaaan would it be beautiful if we handed them an L at home.
grin.gif

you wont.

It would be the miracle of all miracles if ES managed to get out of azteca with a W
Anyway, the mex media/players are just too much....you can hear their saltiness just in their comments....they are really taking that L we gave them to heartwith all this 8-0/goleada talk...how things have turned....prior to the 1st game, their was hardly any build up about the game because they were so certainabout them beating us in cusca....now after the loss, they want to talk all that @#%*...seriously, the mex fanbase/squad have to be the most delusional groupin all of sports...not even the real great teams like argentina and brazil talk all that mess
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

For all of yal trying to watch the USA-Honduras game it will NOT be shown on regular tv. You must go to a bar and watch it circuito cerrado.

http://www.circuitocerrado.tv/locales.html
WOW
mad.gif

i really hate this "circuito cerrado" BS... anyways.. i doubt the U.S will pull out a W in Honduras... with all the political crap thats been goingon over there.. these fans really look foward to these home games and make it an extremely difficult enviorment for any visiting team to play in..

Honduras - 3
USA - 1

and man how would i love for ES to come out with a victory against MEX.. that would be EPIC!! not gonna happen thou...
tired.gif

you can expect the US to play the counter attacking style of play...

my line up for the game.

Howard
Spector Marshall Guch Bocanegra
Bradley
Holden Torres/Feilhaber
Landon
Altidore Davies

the line up im expecting

Howard
Spector Bocanegra Guch Bornstein
Clark
Holden Landon
Bradley
Altidore Davies

That's a far drive to watch a game, but you do get a free beer. I'll probably stay in the valley and watch at the North Hollywood location.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

It would be the miracle of all miracles if ES managed to get out of azteca with a W
Anyway, the mex media/players are just too much....you can hear their saltiness just in their comments....they are really taking that L we gave them to heart with all this 8-0/goleada talk...how things have turned....prior to the 1st game, their was hardly any build up about the game because they were so certain about them beating us in cusca....now after the loss, they want to talk all that @#%*...seriously, the mex fanbase/squad have to be the most delusional group in all of sports...not even the real great teams like argentina and brazil talk all that mess
eyes.gif
Read that to yourself and think about who the salty one really is.

not really...I know we dont stand a chance in azteca....and I knew we werent going to make it to the WC, and mex would
what's their to be salty about? about not being the best team in the concacaf?

Cant wait.

Going to a pub in the SD to catch the game. ROBOBOB needs to stop bring in Casey and get some else a chance. I heard JJ is still injured. Dude might be injuryprone which is not good for us.

In any case let get a win in SPSL

USA 2

Honduras 1

VAMOS USA!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom