**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

aight peeps im out to RFK stadium. need to go by metro over there =/ and its cold and raining over here. pz!

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Rip to his girlfriend that die in the accident.
Was that really Charlie's girlfriend?
Co-worker of mine grew up with charlie, she said that wasn't his gf. His gf is some blonde, he has pictures on his FB account.

Just heard about Davies
frown.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully the team can get a W for him and play hard...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Rip to his girlfriend that die in the accident.
Was that really Charlie's girlfriend?
Co-worker of mine grew up with charlie, she said that wasn't his gf. His gf is some blonde, he has pictures on his FB account.

the girl who passed was very pretty also.

2 hours til game time!

US is playing a friendly in Denmark next month... should be a great warm-up for us.

ive seen a couple of their qualifiers and they look really good...yea it should definitely be a good test for them

really sad what happened with Davies

Predictions:

USA 3

TICOS 1

Mexico 2

T&T 0

Catrachos 2

ES 1

Good to keep an eye out for the Argentina game. If they lose and a combination of scores, I think they end up 5 or even out of the World Cup. If I am CostaRica I pray for a Uruguay win and a Ecuador win. You dont want to play Argentina home and home, no matter how bad they are doing right now.

Maradona is a bafoon ahah!

I get the feeling that Argentina or Uruguay are going to get a injury time goal.

Vamos USA, let's go for top stop in the Concacaf.

Get well Charlie. He'll be back.
pimp.gif

Im predicting he'll be back for the WC. I hope.

Marradonna will be fired soon no matter if they qualify.

Back
Top Bottom