**OFFICIAL CONCACAF PRE-WORLD CUP THREAD USA, MEXICO, HONDURAS ARE IN. DISCUSS FRIENDLIES, NEWS ECT

Wow
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Gol de Costa Rica. Wouldn't be to upset with this result considering I want Honduras out of the WC.

That second goal was an absolutely beautiful strike.

Get up you %*+%% keeper. What a *+%#*.

Casey is just not playing aggressive enough... Jozy is busting his $+% out there, same with LD...i'm happy with his play last game, but this is the CC weall know and hate tonight.

Talk about a "bend but don't break" defensive strategy for the Ticos in the first 45.
laugh.gif

USA should have no less than 2 goals right now.

US needs to capitalize on some of these chances.. they've actually looked decent offensively and with posession, they just have been lazy and stupid ondefense.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

These guys know they already qualified so you're not really going to see inspired soccer.
i don't get that vibe from most of the US squad. i think they have a great desire for payback and to prove themselves as real contenders onthe national stage everytime out.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

These guys know they already qualified so you're not really going to see inspired soccer.
i don't get that vibe from most of the US squad. i think they have a great desire for payback and to prove themselves as real contenders on the national stage everytime out.

Well Mexico played like that in the first half and they're starting to kill T&T.. and as I say that we get scored on...ha!

Back
Top Bottom