Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

yea i got a problem buying scrachers too i seem to lose most of the time
but i win at the oddest time thats what keeps me coming back
laugh.gif

yea i got a problem buying scrachers too i seem to lose most of the time
but i win at the oddest time thats what keeps me coming back
laugh.gif

I'm afraid if I start smoking weed again, it's going to be 2x as hard to quit the habit 
tired.gif

I'm afraid if I start smoking weed again, it's going to be 2x as hard to quit the habit 
tired.gif

Enh I just feel like...
tumblr_lceonxamPH1qcog3i.gif

...right now.

But 2011 is a better year with better things set in stone for once and I'm excited about it.

Best "confession" I got.
grin.gif

Enh I just feel like...
tumblr_lceonxamPH1qcog3i.gif

...right now.

But 2011 is a better year with better things set in stone for once and I'm excited about it.

Best "confession" I got.
grin.gif

I know this girl is digging me but im too scared to talk to her and ive never had this problem before, only with this girl for some reason
because she is everything I look for in a girl

I know this girl is digging me but im too scared to talk to her and ive never had this problem before, only with this girl for some reason

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

I have the same problem
ohwell.gif

I have the same problem
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

I have the same problem
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
 I feel you man, everytime I see her she smiles and I get butterflies inside and I just freeze up 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FullTech

I have the same problem
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
 I feel you man, everytime I see her she smiles and I get butterflies inside and I just freeze up 
ohwell.gif

worry about being a failure all the time. I'm 21 but I honestly feel like I'm at the mindset of 19 haven't broken away from my parents yet.

Want a sense of independence by getting a career job but I pushed that back by graduating a semester late even though I really only need 8 credits worth I'm gonna take a full semester.

Laziness holds me back all the time and its scary seeing what some of my friends are doing. Pushing for their internships, resumes, jobs, etc and I'm like I'll apply later =/ Despite this I really want a future job to settle into so I can have a routine for the rest of my life with some variants, have a wife, kid, then die.

Really want a girlfriend more than anything but I'm way too picky as far as looks and personality. My girlfriend has to be someone I want to marry off the bat I swear. Worry that if I settle for less than what I truly want I'm going to have that in the back of my mind the entire time. I hate the way relationships work, a matter of who wants and values the other person more. Girls I've slept with that like me I'm not interested in. Girls I've liked and tried not to have sex with don't like me and would rather sex. I either like someone way too much or wonder why the hell someone likes me so much.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

worry about being a failure all the time. I'm 21 but I honestly feel like I'm at the mindset of 19 haven't broken away from my parents yet.

Want a sense of independence by getting a career job but I pushed that back by graduating a semester late even though I really only need 8 credits worth I'm gonna take a full semester.

Laziness holds me back all the time and its scary seeing what some of my friends are doing. Pushing for their internships, resumes, jobs, etc and I'm like I'll apply later =/ Despite this I really want a future job to settle into so I can have a routine for the rest of my life with some variants, have a wife, kid, then die.

Really want a girlfriend more than anything but I'm way too picky as far as looks and personality. My girlfriend has to be someone I want to marry off the bat I swear. Worry that if I settle for less than what I truly want I'm going to have that in the back of my mind the entire time. I hate the way relationships work, a matter of who wants and values the other person more. Girls I've slept with that like me I'm not interested in. Girls I've liked and tried not to have sex with don't like me and would rather sex. I either like someone way too much or wonder why the hell someone likes me so much.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I have a gambling problem, but I'm in denial that is all.

Same, I lost 2 gs in less than 3 months...
ohwell.gif
I lose it in poker though...I don't know if that makes a difference but I actually make my own mistakes.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I have a gambling problem, but I'm in denial that is all.

Same, I lost 2 gs in less than 3 months...
ohwell.gif
I lose it in poker though...I don't know if that makes a difference but I actually make my own mistakes.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I love sushi but can't eat much of it here in the States, it's just not the same.

Once you've eaten it at the Tsukiji fish market...it's never the same. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I love sushi but can't eat much of it here in the States, it's just not the same.

Once you've eaten it at the Tsukiji fish market...it's never the same. 

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ditto
tired.gif

i'm starting to want my ex back, but there's no way in hell she would take me back after how i treated her
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom