OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

^^ Wes Unseld inspired Star Player Ox “Intangibles” from Nikes Art of Champion Collection. May 17th Release date for that pair.

Finally got around to picking up these woo’s. Pricey but man, beautiful upgrade on an already great looking converse 70

Attachments

• E1D1BB95-6451-4846-8C4B-250AC20B6B3C.jpeg
    E1D1BB95-6451-4846-8C4B-250AC20B6B3C.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 29
I'd love a pair of those Sneakersnstuff One Stars. They are really well done. Folks are going to be kicking themselves once they disappear.

Anyone know how the star player low fits? AsphaltGold sizing app says to go down 1/2 size from AM1’s and 90’s.

Damn... just tried to pick up the Intangibles and No Easy Buckets, and they sold out with the quickness on SNKRS. Anyone know if they are dropping anywhere else in the US today?

Damn... just tried to pick up the Intangibles and No Easy Buckets, and they sold out with the quickness on SNKRS. Anyone know if they are dropping anywhere else in the US today?

Footlocker had the Intangibles too but sold out in some sizes. Didn’t think they’d move so quick. Was hoping to grab them later today

Missed the intangibles and I went for them the minute they launched. I had no idea these would go that fast. Really hate the SNKRS app.

Kinda regretting not pulling the trigger on FTL. Had them in my cart and hesitated. When I decided to go through with the purchase, OOS :frown:

Anyone know if other US sites are releasing them? I got the lows, but would love to grab the highs as well.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on converse but how do the fastbreak hi fit? I only have the standard chucks and I full size down from every other shoe that I consider tts.

Back
Top Bottom