OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

BDC96796-01B0-46BE-826B-ABE4A4D429F6.jpeg
C5213E83-8DBB-406C-AFC5-ED9F64529C6F.jpeg

:smh: at Carhartt WIP, ordered the Milner pair but received the Chalk pair. Box had stickers mislabeled as the Milner colorway while tag is for the Chalk colorway, emailed them about the mistake but know I’m SOL since they’re final sale.

Popping in for a sizing question. I wear a 12 in almost all Nike/Jordan’s. My pair of standard chuck Taylor’s are an 11. I’m looking at some of these all star weatherproof “boots” and seeing people say they are TTS but I find that hard to believe with converse sizing in the past. Was gonna split difference at 11.5. Halp?

Not too be like that but if you can just buy both sizes and return the one that don't fit

Literally had to go to the Converse store three times just becuz I never got around trying on my Leather All Stars
I swore for a fact I was a 9.5 cuz my size 9 (plain all stars) is tight on my foot but a couple All Stars (in a different color) fit perfect in a 9

BDC96796-01B0-46BE-826B-ABE4A4D429F6.jpeg
C5213E83-8DBB-406C-AFC5-ED9F64529C6F.jpeg

:smh: at Carhartt WIP, ordered the Milner pair but received the Chalk pair. Box had stickers mislabeled as the Milner colorway while tag is for the Chalk colorway, emailed them about the mistake but know I’m SOL since they’re final sale.

I’d be really surprised if final sale conditions still applied to a mistake like that. You might not get the pair you wanted if they’re sold out but you should be able to send them back.

I’d be really surprised if final sale conditions still applied to a mistake like that. You might not get the pair you wanted if they’re sold out but you should be able to send them back.

I emailed them about the error and they offered a full refund to send them back or I can keep them and refund me 50%. Decided to keep them in the end since they’re nicer in person compared to the pictures

i think the converse are the best part of the essentials that pac sun got lol

in line lets see

30 minutes nothing so far

EDIT: L after an hour

Last edited:
Mine just said "currently unavailable" the whole time once i added to the bag.....oh well really wanted the blacks

Back
Top Bottom