OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

I've never tried on the '70s. How are they more comfy? I don't see why they can't just drop the cushioning from the Chuck IIs into the regular Chucks.

From what I know about Chuck II's, they straight up discontinued them in store and then it was online and factory stores for a minute to push traffic elsewhere and then they were just gone. As for Chuck 70's, they have special insoles that are just better (they aren't anything Nike like) similar to memory foam. The taping around the midsole is also thicker and built better so they last longer.

But as far as comfort, its that padded insole that the 70's have that regulars do not. If you ever get a chance.. try them on and you will see how night and day it is. Try NDC.. you can order them and ship them right back.

6C90FA64-41D4-4340-B4DE-A9DE28ECE7E9.jpeg
What you think about these? Thinking bout buying a pair. Can I see more pics of the color change

70’s run big. Most people go .5 to one full size down. I prefer to go down one full size.
Yea exactly.... I had 0.5 down on nbhd 70 chuck hi but it was too tight due to the strap needed tts....anyone need a 8.5 I'll sell for retail and shipping before I return.... was asking if people had experience with the nbhd chuck Taylor hi first since I'm tts on those and don't think it fits with the rest of the others

Last edited:
And what's with the 70 flag hi being a the soloist knockoff they doing what vans did to supreme just knocking off their own collabs

I seldom run into folks in nice, often stylish chucks...but when it occurs, I lowkey admire that. Looks clean!
Most I see out here, be dogging em, dirty with laces dragging around.

Anyone tried asking for Vat removal? Noticed they dont take VAT out automatically for deliveries outside UK

I haven’t had to pay VAT on any of my Offspring orders. Just the price of the shoe as listed and int’l shipping.

I haven’t had to pay VAT on any of my Offspring orders. Just the price of the shoe as listed and int’l shipping.

Is the stated price with or without VAT? Places like Hanon etc list their normal pricing but take VAT out at the check-out. Not for OS tho it seems?

Is the stated price with or without VAT? Places like Hanon etc list their normal pricing but take VAT out at the check-out. Not for OS tho it seems?

The Offspring x Converse 70 for example are $94 on the site which is 1-1 (gbp / usd) conversion to the £74.99 MSRP. Only thing I paid on top was a few bucks for int’l shipping.

Last edited:
Good $25 deals on converse today.

Gonna try a few of the CONS skate shoes, the Jack Purcell Pro and the Louie Lopez model..

Is there a skate-specific footwear thread?

Back
Top Bottom