OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Carhartt tan Hugh and bandulu were two solid drops back to back. Kind of want a pair

Reactions: ...
How are the chuck 70s vs the CTAS skate line chucks with the lunarlon insoles? Similar level of comfort?

How are the chuck 70s vs the CTAS skate line chucks with the lunarlon insoles? Similar level of comfort?
CTAS don't have lunarlon anymore .. "CX Foam insole for cushioning. "
I have a pair of the LL Pro and its actually pretty decent though, without the fancy lunarlon name. I'd say the 70's are more minimal

Reactions: ...
Thanks man, it’s been years since I’ve bought a pair of chucks. Pulled the trigger on the Carhartt joints before they dried up.

Thanks man, it’s been years since I’ve bought a pair of chucks. Pulled the trigger on the Carhartt joints before they dried up.
where'd you grab from? still sitting for retail? curious about the upper material versus the typical 70's release

I’m in Toronto so I ordered from a local shop called Lost and Found. Was hoping they’d hit sale, but it doesn’t look like they’re gonna last that long.

page0214.jpg

Hit on raffle for the cream Kim Jones 10.5. Sadly didn’t hit on a 4.5 for my girlfriend (and her birthday is tomorrow lol). Oh well, she got some new cloud blue reflective 350s 🤷🏼‍♂️

f it! grabbed the black one too. Though I swear I already got some chucks in that very same color scheme...

I know this has been asked a thousand times but it's hard to find a clear answer. Do 70s fit a whole size big? I'm interested in the Havens. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom