OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

I know this has been asked a thousand times but it's hard to find a clear answer. Do 70s fit a whole size big? I'm interested in the Havens. Thanks in advance.
I go .5 down. I wear an 11 in everything but a 10.5 in chucks.

how do chuck taylors fit compared to jordan 1 and air force 1? them blue hazes are calling my name. wish they were low tops

I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 1
I'm most comfortable in a 9.5 in Chucks but every now and then get a 9 and just break em in considering I'm just a wide foot (and it's harder to find Chucks in a half size)

I'm a 9.5 in Jordan 1
I'm most comfortable in a 9.5 in Chucks but every now and then get a 9 and just break em in considering I'm just a wide foot (and it's harder to find Chucks in a half size)
Man I’m a 9.5 in everything but need almost a 8 in chucks if they’re high tops. Converse sizing make no damn sense

Man my buddy in France hit the off white restock and he’s ooping me the pair! Should have em on Cinco De Mayo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I’m a 9.5 in everything but need almost a 8 in chucks if they’re high tops. Converse sizing make no damn sense
Main reason I get my joints from the outlets, be sitting at the bench with 3 sizes. Almost got a 8.5 in the leather high top joints, surprised I had that much room in the toe

Man my buddy in France hit the off white restock and he’s ooping me the pair! Should have em on Cinco De Mayo!
That's wassup. Need me that kinda foreign buddies...
..Been downtown all day in these KimJonesxPurcelles.
They break in so good. Esp if you flatfooted...

Main reason I get my joints from the outlets, be sitting at the bench with 3 sizes. Almost got a 8.5 in the leather high top joints, surprised I had that much room in the toe
Yeah the sizing doesn’t even match the numbers really. You can have three size eights all be different

just bought my first chuck taylors. im in love. i got black lows. now i want highs. do the lows and highs fit the same?

my entire life people told me chucks were uncomfortable these mother ****ers are comfortable

just bought my first chuck taylors. im in love. i got black lows. now i want highs. do the lows and highs fit the same?

my entire life people told me chucks were uncomfortable these mother ****ers are comfortable
Fit about the same. Easy to grab too. Relatively.

From my experience they run larger. I’d try them on in person. And yes, once you buy chicks and vans there’s no going back to basketball shoes for casual use. They just look better and are a qtr the cost

EU restock pair just arrived man I love these
7DABF522-40FB-49D1-8911-DA0FF478DED4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom