***Official Cowboys @ Eagles vol. TO's return SNF on NBC***

Quote:
OK I admit y'all won because our coaching stinks.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

GOTDAMN!!! the shot whitten took and still kept on running without his helmet.

Thats some Superhero sh..
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

DAMN, only if he woulda got a TD!!!!!!!! Witten is the man.
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

hell of a play by Witten :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
If it does come to a fight, I hope Tank is in attendance so he can open his duffle bag and start clappin at dudes
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

Reid takin Time Outs like there's a chance at a 28 point play...smh...let the clock go @#%$...
Team POOP​
"Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1"​
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Trotter - Westbrook​

roll.gif
Good thing I wasn't able to watch this one. The year's pretty much over for us. Maybe changes can finally be made now. I don't think 2005 was taken seriously enough since we had so many injuries and non-football problems. The organization needs to take a look at a lot of things. Reid has been here for a lot of good, but I feel like any other coach would have brought home a ring with all the talent we had in the early 2000s. You had pro bowlers at every position and all we got out of it was one NFC championship.

The only good thing about this season is that I don't even have enough time to truly pay attention to it. I haven't sat down and watched a football game since week four. :smh:
smh.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

son with the 38-17 prediction was on point ... points for your intellectual forseeingness
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Newman almost took it to da house
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Good win Cowboys. You guys got a really good thing going on down there. As for my birds I said it before and I will say it again we suck. The team is not coached well and is not prepared almost every week. Is it because of Reid's off field problems? I don't know but it seems pretty obvious it is having an effect. Our secondary needs to be addressed this off season. Dawkins is getting old and I am still no sold on Considine. I like Sheppard and Brown but we can use some depth at CB. On offense our problem all year has been to finish drives. I blame that partly on McNabb and partly on the lack of offensive weapons. I think me and most other Eagles fans expected McNabb to be back to his normal self. Obviously that hasn't happened. Hopefully he progresses as the season goes on though. So once again good win Cowboys yall whipped our @#%$ tonight.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
TEAM EAGLES
3-4 right now, Cowboys up next!!!​

And to top it off an INT

Welcome back Anthony :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
Next victim:Eagles
6-1

someone guard westbrook for god sakes ... i know its down time but damn dude is gonna break the single game reception record ... HENRY!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Back
Top Bottom