***Official Cowboys @ Eagles vol. TO's return SNF on NBC***

It's a shame Newman couldn't catch a cold standing naked in a snowstorm. Dude should housed that and thrown salt in the wounds...

See ya next year, Philly. The Road to the NFC East went through Philadelphia, and the Cowboys ran the Eagles over on their way to New York. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Like I said ... E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's rebound fellas and beat the luckiest team in the NFL aka The ******** next week ... Expose Jason "@#%$ stain" Campbell for the bum he is
TEAMCOWBOYS

Yeah I called it at half time.....38-17.....Kinda had a feeling they would start off the second half hot as usual. Then take it easy towards the end......one of my best predictions to date.....

The fast starts in the first half the past 2 games have been great. Hopefully it stays like that. Bring on Tank Johnson!

what's up with dudes announcing in the dark?
TEAMGIANTS
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Solid win by the boys. And i totally agree with eagles fans that their coaching is a problem. At this point, he should seriuosly consider taking a leave of absence to straighten things out with his family problems. Maybe that might bring a spark in for the eagles, or something like that. But there needs to be some kind of change to make the eagles results much better.

go boys :pimp:
pimp.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Quote:
Like I said ... E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's rebound fellas and beat the luckiest team in the NFL aka The ******** next week ... Expose Jason " stain" Campbell for the bum he is
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Blatche
Hail. HTTR.
WASHINGTON ********

Good win by the Boys tonight... time ti get ready for the skins and giants now
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE ARE THE BEST"

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Eagles got manhandled . Witten with that run was great T.O huge night , Romo was real sharp.
Great way to start our conference trip beating Philly i think was mental hump to get over as far as history goes.
TEAMCOWBOYS
[center

Excellent game. nothin to complain about. We got a great win, hopefully we can get a W next week.
TEAMCOWBOYS
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Sean Considine needs to be replaced. What a scrum. word to kobe4mvp12 :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamEagles
DOIN BIG THINGS
TeamFreshPrince

good game by the Boys. Im happy that we came out and jumped on them early. We still could do a better job of getting off the field on third down. Very big game next week, its a going to be a tough one. Very good game by Romo except the one pick where he underthrew Crayton. Owens played great we are going to need that next week
TEAMCOWBOYS
"We're workin on the second hand"

One down, two more to go in this NFC East trip...If Dallas can get out of this 3 game stretch with three wins, it'd speak volumes about this team in my opinion...The Cowboys haven't dominated division play since the Superbowl era. It's time to get back in that form. Go to New York next week with a healthy secondary and an improved defense from Week 1, and show the Giants the division they aren't ready. Another big one next week. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Big ups to the Offensive Line. They won that game for us.

Cant wait for next week.

P.S..!!!!!!

<-------------Had to break out the old avy for next week
TeamCowboys
We'll show everyone, the Cowboys are for real.

Back
Top Bottom