Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Roy is having a game.

I get scared of whats happening downfield when I see Romo with time

Too many 3rd and long conversions.
smh.gif

What a joke.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I can't see how Dallas can win this game...

? They've been passing the ball very well today they can pull this out if they get a score, play some solid defense and maybe have a call go their way.

Someone remind Roy Williams he's terrible.. dude is getting carried away out there.

laugh.gif
Imagine someone telling him this on the sideline. Hiseyes get big and he's like "oh yeah" then reverts back to being sorry.

laugh.gif

Finally, a stop on third down.

That shouldn't even count as a stop. If Romo throws that ahead of Felix Jones (EDIT: Was that Felix Jones?), it's a long gain.

Missed FG!
pimp.gif

Nick Folk is done. That injury/surgery he had in the offseason has turned him into one of the worst kickers in the league.

Cowboys offensive line is buns. We can't win playing one-dimensional like this. We're getting tackled in the backfield on every run
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

good read/throw romo ... smh

and folk ... lmao ...

$%!+ this teaM ... COD TIME ...
niiiice. thats what i wanted to hear, stop watching the game.

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Tony Romo is still Tony Romo.
roll.gif

Tell me how that throw was Romo's fault when Choice was waving his hands but still running up field. Tell me please. And tell me how he's been"Romo" in this game where he's at 70% almost 300 yards, no picks, 2 TD's and a 110 passer rating. Please explain your stupid @#*$%@* post.

I swear some of you clowns post just for the sake of seeing a new # next to your name.

Back
Top Bottom