Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

lil star is one of the most annoying fans on here.

lets go boys . folk we needed that to make it a 1 point game.

8 missed FG's this year.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Tony Romo is still Tony Romo.
roll.gif

Tell me how that throw was Romo's fault when Choice was waving his hands but still running up field. Tell me please. And tell me how he's been "Romo" in this game where he's at 70% almost 300 yards, no picks, 2 TD's and a 110 passer rating. Please explain your stupid @#*$%@* post.

I swear some of you clowns post just for the sake of seeing a new # next to your name.

I'm a Giants fan and I actually have a ton of respect for Romo is think hes very good. But on that 3rd down, its up to him to read the defense. Thedefender had his back turned and Choice was still running straight. The pass was simply put to the wrong spot.

Didn't look like a clean catch by Smith. Didn't look like he had possession with Scandrick's arms around the ball as well.

roll.gif

Tell me how that throw was Romo's fault when Choice was waving his hands but still running up field. Tell me please. And tell me how he's been "Romo" in this game where he's at 70% almost 300 yards, no picks, 2 TD's and a 110 passer rating. Please explain your stupid @#*$%@* post.

I swear some of you clowns post just for the sake of seeing a new # next to your name.

Tony Romo IS STILL Tony Romo.

Roy E. finally has a good game and the Dallas defense doesnt show up,I dont watch many cowboy games but does the D always get roasted like this?

Steve Smith owns Scandrick. Got damn Scandrick...do you have any pride? Get up there and jam this fool at the line. You're not Deion, stop thinking you canrun with him in coverage
indifferent.gif

I thought dude would be more motivated after Smith dropped him on his +@* in the first game but he is pretty much being dominated again

C'Mon Steve!

Your having a great game but thats a must catch!

Still a on possession game now.

Damn kid.

roll.gif

Tony Romo IS STILL Tony Romo.

Excellent way to prove your point. Like I said before, just posting to raise that # next to your name.
I'm a Giants fan and I actually have a ton of respect for Romo is think hes very good. But on that 3rd down, its up to him to read the defense. The defender had his back turned and Choice was still running straight. The pass was simply put to the wrong spot.
Well Choice waved his hands up in the air I think Romo was expecting him to curl back in. With the defender so close there's no way you canthrow it out there to have him keep running down the field.

Back
Top Bottom