Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Nice throw by Romo
roll.gif

and MB gets ran over by Ross???

Ross??

who is this guy if he cant be physical then get him off the damn field!!!

smh....

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Game is still far from over though the way the Giants have layed defense when it matters most.

Can someone please remind me how and why the Cowboys got to be 8-3? This team is terrible.

Soft +@! schedule, now they have the most difficult December of all the teams.
Yeah, I knew that. They had a lot of gimmies this year. Wonder if the Giants can still make the Wild Card.

Like I said...only way the Giants and playoffs can be in the same sentence is if they win todayand next week (PHI).

They can look solid one week and flat the next, very unpredictable.

Its just nice to see some bodies back week by week.

Am I the only one that notices that Romo sometimes make's idiotic throws just to have a completion??

Once again the Cowboys find a way to get exposed by a terrible and struggling New York team...

Both losses to New York this year were led by the Cowboys only for them to find a way to beat themselves..

MY ANGER/DISAPPOINTMENT can't be put into words
devil.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Game is still far from over though the way the Giants have layed defense when it matters most.

Can someone please remind me how and why the Cowboys got to be 8-3? This team is terrible.

Soft +@! schedule, now they have the most difficult December of all the teams.
Yeah, I knew that. They had a lot of gimmies this year. Wonder if the Giants can still make the Wild Card.
Like I said...only way the Giants and playoffs can be in the same sentence is if they win today and next week (PHI).

They can look solid one week and flat the next, very unpredictable.

Its just nice to see some bodies back week by week.

Word. One thing I DO like about the upcomming schedule is that the NFC east is in their face. It forces it to be up to them. Hopefully they can show up likethey did today.

Already thinking what moves need to be made this off season..smdh!!!! embarrassing.....

Back
Top Bottom