Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by S4L3

End these clowns season...

Cowboys by 11.

2rftqxf.gif

Just win lets change ghosts past of this team.

if we can find a way to win are division and win a playoff game we got a shot to do something. these games with the giants , and eagles are HUGE
we needa beat the saints or the chargers as well.

i have waited 1 year for this . lets get it done starting sunday boys.

Win lose situation for us..... If the Giants win and we win then we will have the division lead but then the race for the playoffs would be even tighter.. butI would love ESPN to start bashing Dallas for losing in December

on the other hand if the Cowboys win the Giants are pretty much out of it but we still would be 1 game back of Dallas.... and Dallas fans will think they arethe greatest like they do after every win

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Proshares, if you're a Lakers fan we can't be cool anymore
laugh.gif

Nah man, the Knicks are the reason I drink
laugh.gif

Only reason I grew up rooting for the Boys is because my dad was such a huge Giants fan and hated them
laugh.gif
every other sport I keep it tri-state.

Same situation here....

Everybody in my family are Skins fans...

I absolutely hated the ********...

All other sports I'm running with DC....

I said it after the first game, but the Cowboys should have beaten this team earlier in the year despite the turnovers... They gave away four possessions andgift wrapped 17 points off turnovers that were either returned for a TD or left the Giants with a short field...

Defense is playing significantly better football, Romo hasn't gone interception crazy since then... Just go up there and play smart football, and the Boyswill be fine...

It's gut-check time... The December collapses are well documented and this slate looks as difficult as any stretch run I can remember for the Cowboys overthe last decade... Three division games. Two more against playoff teams. Three road trips... Let's see if this really is a different team...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I said it after the first game, but the Cowboys should have beaten this team earlier in the year despite the turnovers... They gave away four possessions and gift wrapped 17 points off turnovers that were either returned for a TD or left the Giants with a short field...

Defense is playing significantly better football, Romo hasn't gone interception crazy since then... Just go up there and play smart football, and the Boys will be fine...

It's gut-check time... The December collapses are well documented and this slate looks as difficult as any stretch run I can remember for the Cowboys over the last decade... Three division games. Two more against playoff teams. Three road trips... Let's see if this really is a different team...

QFT... I think we have the toughest schedule for the rest of the season.... Gift or curse??

Time for the boys to show the NFL what team they really are...

I don't buy into that decemeber stuff just go out there and ball...

Attitude wise we are a totally different FB team than last year... Overall we are a different team...

Time to go out there and prove it!

MUST WIN this week. Contininuity and urgency is bereft in this offense..and our defense is soft. I'm hearing kiwi will see more pt at RE..because we'resoft.

Just get the win.

Originally Posted by NikeAirBound

The Giants need to start Carr and tank the season already. This team has no heart reminds me of 03 and 06. I'd rather cross my fingers for Rolando McClain or Eric Berry than watch this team play.
ive seen mocks where we get talyor mays but berry is gonna be long gone by the time our pick comes around

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Win lose situation for us..... If the Giants win and we win then we will have the division lead but then the race for the playoffs would be even tighter.. but I would love ESPN to start bashing Dallas for losing in December

on the other hand if the Cowboys win the Giants are pretty much out of it but we still would be 1 game back of Dallas.... and Dallas fans will think they are the greatest like they do after every win
False. Even if the Giants win and Eagles win, Cowboys are still #1 in the division due to the head to head against Philly....

I love how every one in the media is doubting the boys.

if ROMO plays good ball and dont give the games away , and garrett can call good games . the boys are a threat to the NFL. all we need is to
make it to the tournament and get a playoff win to get the monkey off the back.

if we dont do well down the stretch i think jerry gonna reload this team with a new coach hopefully cower and go sign some big names.

cowboys all day... we got this .. they dont call us americas team for no reason. so ya quit hating b/c we got fans everywhere.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Win lose situation for us..... If the Giants win and we win then we will have the division lead but then the race for the playoffs would be even tighter.. but
I would love ESPN to start bashing Dallas for losing in December

on the other hand if the Cowboys win the Giants are pretty much out of it but we still would be 1 game back of Dallas.... and Dallas fans will think they are
the greatest like they do after every win
False. Even if the Giants win and Eagles win, Cowboys are still #1 in the division due to the head to head against Philly....

False... We would have a 3-1 division record and yall would have a 2-2 division record thus putting us in 1st... head to head only matters if division recordsand overall records are the same

NEEEEWWWW YOOOOORRRRKKKKK !!!!
Is going to get beat down on Sunday, 27-13.
Time to strap it up for a "December to Remember"!!!!

[h2]Ware will be wearing cast against Giants[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Calvin Watkins
ESPNDallas.com
Archive

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Dallas Cowboys outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware will wear a cast to protect a small fracture on his left wrist for Sunday's game against the Giants, according to a source close to the situation.

8426.jpg

Ware

Ware, who leads the team with eight sacks, is already playing with a stress fracture in his foot.

The foot injury hasn't limited him in practice this season. On Friday, Ware's name appeared on the injury report with a new health issue, the small chip fracture of his left wrist.

Ware didn't miss any practices last week because of the injury. But after Ware experienced some discomfort, team officials got an X-ray of the wrist, which revealed the injury.

A wrist injury of any kind can become troublesome for any player who uses his hands as much as Ware.

[h4]More on the Cowboys[/h4]
dal.gif

Calvin Watkins and Tim MacMahon have the Cowboys blanketed for ESPNDallas.com. Check in with their constantly updated coverage. Blog

When going up against tackles and tight ends, Ware uses his hands to get them away from them. If a tackle extends his arms to hold Ware back, he tries to push them away by knocking their hands down.

During Cowboys practices, Ware stresses the need for hand and arm placement when going up against tackles and tight ends.

Against the Giants, Ware's wrist will be tested when he faces left tackle David Diehl and right tackle Kareem McKenzie.

In the first meeting with the Giants on Sept. 20, Ware had no sacks but had one quarterback pressure and one tackle for loss.

Ware has already had three games this season in which he was limited to one quarterback pressure.

Surprising at this point in the season to see all the usual TV "analysts" favoring the Giants for this game when these two teams seem to be going inopposite directions. Then again it's December so who really knows, but I think the Giants are getting the benefit of the doubt without deserving it.

I have a feeling the defensive secondary for the Giants is going to get torched today.

i dont care how this game goes. we need a WIN . this season might come down to us vs philly again.

Back
Top Bottom