Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

I have a very bad feeling about this game. Its December and we're playing the Giants, just think about that for a second.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Win lose situation for us..... If the Giants win and we win then we will have the division lead but then the race for the playoffs would be even tighter.. but I would love ESPN to start bashing Dallas for losing in December

on the other hand if the Cowboys win the Giants are pretty much out of it but we still would be 1 game back of Dallas.... and Dallas fans will think they are the greatest like they do after every win
I hate to give you the bad news but even if we lose the Eagles are still behind us. The bold part is some fans of every team even yours afterewhooping a hurt, garbage Atl think they doing it so get outta here with that junk
laugh.gif

I hate Shaun suisham for life now. this dude missed a kick that wouldve put the skins up two scores. Now the saints tied it and its possibly going toovertime. I'm gonna miss a portioon of this game now.

!+*@## bum

That was the first time in a while I've seen Romo look off the defense around Witten and throw it to someone else (Roy).

Trying to establish the run. B. Jacobs better get going today.

smh.gif
@Steve Smith. Come on son, you gotta hold onto that. This offense better wake up. I don't trust the defense too much.

Back
Top Bottom