Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Thank you G-Men. Where's all those people who thought the Giants season was over after last week?

Their fans are right here.

pimp.gif

Miles just split double coverage and romo doesn't look his way. Locked on witten

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Game is still far from over though the way the Giants have layed defense when it matters most.

Can someone please remind me how and why the Cowboys got to be 8-3? This team is terrible.

Soft +@! schedule, now they have the most difficult December of all the teams.
Yeah, I knew that. They had a lot of gimmies this year. Wonder if the Giants can still make the Wild Card.

smdh...this is crazy...romo plays good..n we still cant come through..dont even wanna hea or see espn tom. let alone jim rome is burning or pardon theinterruption

SMH @ all these Giants fans who gave up in November. Everybody knows the Giants and Eagles always turn it up in December while the Cowboys turn it wayyy down

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Don't Chicken Noodle Soup me.

laugh.gif

I just had to find a reason to use that .gif. Nothing personal.
laugh.gif

Romo's still Romo.
laugh.gif

Really though, I like a lot of you Cowboys fans, so don't take my gloating personal. This is a lot of pent up frustration over the past 5 weeks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Los Yankees

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Proshares

Tony Romo is still Tony Romo.
roll.gif

Tell me how that throw was Romo's fault when Choice was waving his hands but still running up field. Tell me please. And tell me how he's been "Romo" in this game where he's at 70% almost 300 yards, no picks, 2 TD's and a 110 passer rating. Please explain your stupid @#*$%@* post.

I swear some of you clowns post just for the sake of seeing a new # next to your name.

Tony Romo IS STILL Tony Romo.

Excellent way to prove your point. Like I said before, just posting to raise that # next to your name.

TONY ROMO IS STILL TONY ROMO.

roll.gif

You gotta hit that throw Tony, that was 6.
ohwell.gif

Typical.

Back
Top Bottom