Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

laugh.gif
@ people calling out romo for this one

Props to the Dallas fans in here who are actually showing class...

Romo's not the reason you lost THIS game, but he did blow the Jets and Lions games in unbelievable fashion. Both of those games, I just have no idea how Romo found multiple ways to lose. That being said, you guys need some playmakers in the secondary. I'm shocked that sensabaugh and newman keep making the roster and starting for u guys the last few years. I don't know how u hate on Ware today either, we caught a break when he hurt his shoulder and he was playing hurt. Whole start of the game he was making Diehl look like a revolving door and was making Eli get rid of it quick.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

I just find it interesting that y'all are quick to say every season that Romo is a horrible QB but then tonight, he's supposed to make every throw like he's Aaron Rodgers? Make up your minds. Most Cowboys fans have settled in on him.

Is he winning any significant games for your franchise or finding ways to lose them? At what point do u finally make a change cause what ya have now talent wise as a team and to not make the playoffs lulz he will get 85% of the blame

LiL Stevie728 wrote:
I just find it interesting that y'all are quick to say every season that Romo is a horrible QB but then tonight, he's supposed to make every throw like he's Aaron Rodgers? Make up your minds. Most Cowboys fans have settled in on him.

His decision making has gotten alot better. Ever since the bye he's been playing good cautious ball.

This wasn't on Romo. Blame our secondary. They gave up numerous big plays to Eli on third and long. Its cool to blame Romo but this wasn't on him 4 TD's no picks and even had the team in the position to go to OT. Rob doesnt realize he doesnt have the cover guys to run what he wants. Besides Jenkins i dont trust anyone back there. No pass rush tonight either, but im sure that was Romo's fault too

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Is he winning any significant games for your franchise or finding ways to lose them? At what point do u finally make a change cause what ya have now talent wise as a team and to not make the playoffs lulz he will get 85% of the blame
But who are you gonna upgrade with? Romo is Romo, he's not great but he's good. If you don't have Brees, Rodgers, or Brady, you're just in there with the rest of the NFL. If you got a great defense then maybe you can go on a playoff run despite not having one of them. Cowboys have never had that luxury.

no blame on the cowboys penalties on the giants game winning drive? bad snap turns into offsides penalty, and incomplete pass turns into holding penalty

This one is on Rob Ryan, I don't care how many injuries you got you don't blow a 12 point lead with 5 or so minutes left in the game by going blitz crazy on Eli Manning. He has shown that the blitz does not faze him so why keep doing it?

Romo played well enough for them to win or at least get it to OT, that one missed pass to Austin I'm not gonna kill him for. Austin shoulda dove for it

As much as I hate Romo you cannot blame it on him...sure he missed the wide open TD pass to Austin but they shouldn't even have been down in the first place. Rob Ryan is a certified fraud and their secondary is one of the worst in the NFL.

Originally Posted by do work son

no blame on the cowboys penalties on the giants game winning drive? bad snap turns into offsides penalty, and incomplete pass turns into holding penalty

The first penalty was a clear offsides when Booth made that bad snap. And that incomplete was also a clear hold on Cruz. Don't reach.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

The first penalty was a clear offsides when Booth made that bad snap. And that incomplete was also a clear hold on Cruz. Don't reach.

you must have misunderstood me.

my point is that, people are sitting here throwing blame at romo, rob ryan, the secondary etc etc, how has no one brought up that the cowboys shot themselves in the foot with those penalties on that drive and gave the giants more opportunities to beat them? i'm not by any means trying to dispute the validity of those penalty calls, because they were pretty obvious.

Originally Posted by jmause3

This wasn't on Romo. Blame our secondary. They gave up numerous big plays to Eli on third and long. Its cool to blame Romo but this wasn't on him 4 TD's no picks and even had the team in the position to go to OT. Rob doesnt realize he doesnt have the cover guys to run what he wants. Besides Jenkins i dont trust anyone back there. No pass rush tonight either, but im sure that was Romo's fault too
i think for this game, this is the best explanation. 

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I think he meant why are they not looking at the bad penalties instead of blaming the loss on Romo.

december in dallas is a beautiful thing.

eli is 3-0 in the new stadium as well.

i love seeing the cowboys implode and hearing some of the responses and opinions from a few cowboy fan friends of mine.

AG, PM me your paypal please. Mez, HTTB let me know if you wanna go double or nothing. If not PM me your paypal's again please.

Texans fans having something to celebrate.  Feel bad I used to respect some of you.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by Proshares

AG, PM me your paypal please. Mez, HTTB let me know if you wanna go double or nothing. If not PM me your paypal's again please.

Texans fans having something to celebrate.

Carry on.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what a good sport!!!

e-props for you sir, you are a good man

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

30t6p3b.gif
 at dudes putting all the blame on Romo off one errant throw
for which Austin didn't even dive for.
It wasn't "one errant throw".  It was another primetime national TV game in the 4th quarter with playoff implications where Romo could not make a routine throw to ice the game. 

Yea to a WR who has just come back from his second hamstring injury on the season.  Granted, Romo didn't make the best of throws to but to put the blame on him solely for that is idiotic IMO.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Rob ryan got us cooked.

a couple points

We was running the rock Solid
pimp.gif

Romo if you want to be an elite QB you hit austin and give us the 7 to seal the game up....

I really do not even know what to say anymore about this team , i love them with everything in my heart. This my squad till the day i die.... But yall keep doing this to me
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

My moms , and girl was cutting my odeeeee , i proceeded to get bunz and bang it was written in my room.

I just want to make the playoff. please .....

im gone........

Originally Posted by polorico

I really do not even know what to say anymore about this team , i love them with everything in my heart. This my squad till the day i die.... But yall keep doing this to me
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I just want to make the playoff. please .....

im gone........
5qosg.gif

Back
Top Bottom