Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

1 word. Amazing.

Hey S4L i'm cookin something up for your garden tool behind right now. So when you come out of the pool of your own tears in a few days like usual after a Cowboys loss, you'll have a brand new sig, JUST FOR YOU

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Romo had a few good deep throws on blown coverage, but other than that it was nothing but Felix runs and check down passes and screens. Guyhad a chance to ice the game and he overthrew Miles by a mile.

GMen have the same issues, no defense whatsoever, and he made the throws that were needed.

I don't see them recovering, two straight weeks.

Props to the Giants, good comeback win. Our defense besides Lee, Jenkins, and Ware are just trash.

You guys got a beast in Paul, dude can ball. You guys are just a better team. props

Originally Posted by cguy610

Speaking of Tebow, I'd rather have Tebow than Romo.  Tebow does not miss a wide open Austin in the 4th quarter to ice the game.
Yeah, because Tebow doesn't even reach a wide open Austin in the 4th quarter to ice the game.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Speaking of Tebow, I'd rather have Tebow than Romo.  Tebow does not miss a wide open Austin in the 4th quarter to ice the game.
Yeah, because Tebow doesn't even reach a wide open Austin in the 4th quarter to ice the game.
In the 4th Tebow makes all throws.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

30t6p3b.gif
 at dudes putting all the blame on Romo off one errant throw
for which Austin didn't even dive for.

It wasn't "one errant throw".  It was another primetime national TV game in the 4th quarter with playoff implications where Romo could not make a routine throw to ice the game. 
Routine? It wasn't a straightline pass, he had to arc/float in there over the defender and hit the dude in stride. 
and he did get in Austin's vicinity. Why doesn't Austin get blamed for not laying out? or the defense? Rob Ryan?
The punter? the center on the fieldgoal team? Its all Romo. ok

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by bkmac

In the 4th Tebow makes all throws.
God's Son on America's Team? 
eek.gif

Seriously though, Romo did his part, the other pieces just did not execute down the stretch.

Romo played a good game. The haters always salty when it comes to him 
laugh.gif
He's not Brady, Rodgers, or Brees...no one is hyping him up to that level, not even the media. He played the game right. Giants were playing 2 deep and were focused on stopping the deep ball downfield. They put 6 or 7 in the box and the Cowboys were moving the ball by handing it off to Felix and taking 5-6 yards underneath on passes. Romo took his shots downfield when he saw that it was there and they got 2 TDs off them. What more is he supposed to do? If he tries to force it more downfield into coverage, the haters are gonna say he's making bad decisions with the ball.

The haters say he's trash and not even a Top 25 QB anyway so when he wins, y'all are quick to use that card. But when he plays a good game like tonight, he's supposed to make every throw? He didn't throw a pick and he got them into the endzone. I'm not even a Romo homer, I'm always quick to jump on Romo when he makes his Favre INTs but tonight he was the least of the problems. That defense let him down. They got a Top-10 offense, even with Garrett's shortcomings as a playcaller and breaking in a new OLine but they got a bottom-10 defense.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Romo played a good game. The haters always salty when it comes to him 
laugh.gif
He's not Brady, Rodgers, or Brees...no one is hyping him up to that level, not even the media. He played the game right. Giants were playing 2 deep and were focused on stopping the deep ball downfield. They put 6 or 7 in the box and the Cowboys were moving the ball by handing it off to Felix and taking 5-6 yards underneath on passes. Romo took his shots downfield when he saw that it was there and they got 2 TDs off them. What more is he supposed to do? If he tries to force it more downfield into coverage, the haters are gonna say he's making bad decisions with the ball.

The haters say he's trash and not even a Top 25 QB anyway so when he wins, y'all are quick to use that card. But when he plays a good game like tonight, he's supposed to make every throw? He didn't throw a pick and he got them into the endzone. I'm not even a Romo homer, I'm always quick to jump on Romo when he makes his Favre INTs but tonight he was the least of the problems. That defense let him down. They got a Top-10 offense, even with Garrett's shortcomings as a playcaller and breaking in a new OLine but they got a bottom-10 defense.

Did not read. Upon further review it's another loss by romo in another epic collapse.

Romo stated in his post game that Austin said he lost the ball in the lights.
Its fun to blame it all on Romo but Austin couldve done more to make that catch.

30t6p3b.gif
 at dudes putting all the blame on Romo off one errant throw
for which Austin didn't even dive for.

It wasn't "one errant throw".  It was another primetime national TV game in the 4th quarter with playoff implications where Romo could not make a routine throw to ice the game. 
Routine? It wasn't a straightline pass, he had to arc/float in there over the defender and hit the dude in stride. 
and he did get in Austin's vicinity. Why doesn't Austin get blamed for not laying out? or the defense? Rob Ryan?
The punter? the center on the fieldgoal team? Its all Romo. ok

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

I just find it interesting that y'all are quick to say every season that Romo is a horrible QB but then tonight, he's supposed to make every throw like he's Aaron Rodgers? Make up your minds. Most Cowboys fans have settled in on him.

Back
Top Bottom