Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Our secondary is gonna get torched........but being optimistic(or somewhat blinded), I'll say the end result won't be as bad as some ppl think.......maybe even a W
nerd.gif

It can happen, our offense is still top tier when healthy in my opinion. Expecting a breakout season for Dez and with Ogletree as our #3, I like our receiving core altogether. Still think our backfield is pretty solid with Felix and the People's Choice. Just that defense is really iffy, I like having Rob Ryan as our coordinator but he only has so much to work with.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Sanchez will throw 2 interceptions
to who?

in case you missed this:

calvinwatkins Calvin Watkins

Jerry jones said mike Jenkins was hurt today on practice. Said he might have 3 CB for the jets game

and:

calvinwatkins Calvin Watkins

Jerry jones on newman: "he didn't practice so were not considering him available for the game."

Weak thread title 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, but we'll rock with this thread for the game.

Jets will win. It's 9/11, and we are the better team.

to who?
LOL. I could be out there playing corner against Sanchez...

Dude isn't even a Top 15 QB and these clowns got Super Bowl dreams...LOL

Jets as a team have the ability to shut down any WR with their defensive schemes, so it'll come down to running the ball for Dallas...err......

Jets running game is suspect as well but the Jets will win with their defense and scoring when they need to.

Game will be won in the teens.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by CP1708

Newmans most likely out, Bennets out, and Mike Jenkins got hurt today....better throw all over these guys

Better sign David Garrard then......

laugh.gif
 I was hoping  they could sign either Cleo Lemon, Pat White, Sage Rosenfels, Joey Harrington, or Tyler Thigpen....I remember them having great years in the AFC east playing with the Dolphins....I highly doubt their available tho

Yes but Chad Henne, AKA the Jets killer, isn't available for you either. 
wink.gif

And like half those guys you listed are better than Maria anyways. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Cowboys - 17
Jets - 24

Cro is going to get manhandle Dez.
Felix will have 130 total yards and a score.
Romo and Sanchez will both look sharp.
Santonio and Keller are going to have big games.
There ya go McFloppy, fixed it for ya.
happy.gif

tongue.gif

Sanchez didn't throw a pick until game 6 last season, but the cowboys pro bowl back ups wont waste anytime huh

Newmans most likely out, Bennets out, and Mike Jenkins got hurt today....better throw all over these guys

laugh.gif
 I was hoping  they could sign either Cleo Lemon, Pat White, Sage Rosenfels, Joey Harrington, or Tyler Thigpen....I remember them having great years in the AFC east playing with the Dolphins....I highly doubt their available tho

pimp.gif

Go Ducks.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Sanchez didn't throw a pick until game 6 last season, but the cowboys pro bowl back ups wont waste anytime huh
Didn't he just hand off for the first 5 weeks of the season? 

#Honestquestion

Sanchez didn't throw a pick until game 6 last season
...and yet he still only manage to just throw 4 more touchdowns than interceptions last season. LOL

Yeah I think our back-ups will be just fine against that bum. Like I said, I might call Jerry my damn self and tell him suit me up....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Sanchez didn't throw a pick until game 6 last season
...and yet he still only manage to just throw 4 more touchdowns than interceptions last season. LOL

just going point out that romo had 11 tds and 7 ints in the 6 games he played last season..

Newmans most likely out, Bennets out, and Mike Jenkins got hurt today....better throw all over these guys

laugh.gif
As a Dolphins fan allow me to vomit 
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Starting a new center and rookie 7th rounder at guard but now they gotta throw this project Jeremy Parnell in at RT because of Tyron's injury? Gonna be a bumpy road early on in the season for Dallas.

I HATE both teams but I will be speechless if the Cowboys beat the Jets.....then I'll make a few calls and laugh hysterically

Back
Top Bottom