Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Cowboys offensive line in shambles + Rex Ryan's nano blitzes =

k2b5v5.jpg

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Just don't see the Jets losing on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, in "New York".

Should be an awesome game.
i was thinking the same thing.

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL. I could be out there playing corner against Sanchez...

Dude isn't even a Top 15 QB and these clowns got Super Bowl dreams...LOL

Sanchez won more games than Tony in the playoffs...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Sanchez might throw 2 picks, too bad Romo will throw 4

laugh.gif
\
laugh.gif

Sanchez will do work this year, I'm partially rooting for the Jets, because I wanna see LT get a ring.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

laugh.gif
\
laugh.gif

Sanchez will do work this year, I'm partially rooting for the Jets, because I wanna see LT get a ring.
LT doesn't deserve a ring...candy %!+ dude

Jets by 10 . The Sanchez hate is about as lame as the Jay Cutler hate , bandwagon haters are just as bad as fairweather fans IMO.

The Dallas Cowboys will be without their starting right tackle, starting left corner, starting right corner and starting receiver .......... Safe to say this isn't going to be close and the boys are in for a loooooong season ...

I envision this to be a laugher ... Romo running for his life throwing pick after pick after pick ... He may just end up getting hurt for the year again ... Jerry Jones is a $@+*+*# moron as usual ... He cuts his starting center and 9 year vet the week before the start of the season ... He addresses the o-line with undrafted players and 7th round picks ...

I will consider Sunday night a success if Felix, Free, Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware and Ratliff come out healthy afterwards ... I will probably turn this off before half time ... Smh

I'm going to the game with 8 of my boys, and we're just about split even, cowboy fans vs jets fans. 

Our plan is to get there right when the gates open, tailgate and watch the 4:00 games.  Has anyone heard anything about there being a 9/11 ceremony before the game?

Jenkins practiced today, and Smith was walking around with a brace on but he was in uniform.  I think both those guys go on Sunday, Miles as well. 

Should be a sick game. 

alot of my boys will be out there , i wish i was there to root my cowboys on .

So miles is out ? , and jenkins ? and the rookie ?

i aint heard that on local radio here in dallas.

I just wanna see the boys move in a new direction....

Jets 28 Cowboys 10. Sanchez has the luxury of burning an already wack Cowboys seondary. Alan Ball & Gerald Sensabaugh get raped
for 3 touchdowns, and Revis picks off Romo, setting up Shone Greene to cash in a TD.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
\
laugh.gif

Why u mad though? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
\
laugh.gif

Why u mad though? 
grin.gif
how'd you get that i'm mad from that? he's a candy #!+....it's a simple fact
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom