Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

laugh.gif
 I mean...what can you do?

Revis continually allowed to be physical out there with his hands. No other defensive player is given that much freedom without a penalty. Sickening

Cowboys are gonna be horrible this season 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All they had going for them was their offense but if Romo is trying to be the new Eli Manning, it's gonna be a long year for them. *Picks up one of the SF cornerbacks in my IDP league for next week* 

Originally Posted by Joshuatree2192

roll.gif
At Cris Collinsworth after Romo miss the snap "Well David Garrard is available"

roll.gif

Please Garrard don't go there, go to the Colts 
laugh.gif

Romo always has been and always will be a LOSER.... For Christ Sake's he fumbled a field goal snap to cost the Cowboys the game in his first Playoff appearance.... To every moment of his career and even tonight.... He takes a dive at the goal line in a crowded area and doesn't even protect the ball at all... Then he throws the ball to Dez when Revis had the perfect read on the route... Then isn't even ready for the %#++%@* snap because he is too busy trying to fail at deceiving the defense...  The perfect image of Romo's career is him looking the other way and the ball hitting off his chest..

Romo is a piss poor Quarterback, and as long as he is the Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, the team will be a piss poor team...

We have one of the most high caliber talent teams in the NFL.. And who is the one always to blow a lead for the team...... TONY ROMO...

@+!! him... And @+!! Jerry Jones for still relying on him...

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All they had going for them was their offense but if Romo is trying to be the new Eli Manning, it's gonna be a long year for them. *Picks up one of the SF cornerbacks in my IDP league for next week* 

So are the Jets then since it came down to the very end.

It's one game.  Have a seat. 

As a Cowboys fan it wouldn't make sense for us to go to the super bowl because Romo & Garrett would find a way to blow a lead and lose the game.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

mez in here trolling hard trying to get over his bum #$% giants
I like how you quote me when everyone else is saying far worse.
laugh.gif

Romo was playing a simple mistake free, methodical game with short passes......then just $#+@*@ $%*! up at crunch time, don't hate me hate your QB.
sick.gif

And %@#+ dez for being a fragile +%++$ too ... %@#+ this whole squad ... Revising is the most overrated player in the NFL ... Just so happen dez got hurt and Romo sucks ...

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Feel bad for my boy Rob Ryan. He is a great defensive mind that always gets let down by the offense. With the Raiders he always kept us in games but Jabusto would hand the games over. Seems like the same will happen in Dallas. He looks really pissed today too

You're my dude, but you couldn't be MORE wrong. I couldn't stomach Rob's "prevent us from winning" defensive. There's a good reason why he's no longer with Oak.
Couldn't stop the run...failed 3-4 schemes....gave up big plays after big plays...poor gap discipline. His intensity and attitude was appreciated, but that @%!* did not win games.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Romo always has been and always will be a LOSER.... For Christ Sake's he fumbled a field goal snap to cost the Cowboys the game in his first Playoff appearance.... To every moment of his career and even tonight.... He takes a dive at the goal line in a crowded area and doesn't even protect the ball at all... Then he throws the ball to Dez when Revis had the perfect read on the route... Then isn't even ready for the %#++%@* snap because he is too busy trying to fail at deceiving the defense...  The perfect image of Romo's career is him looking the other way and the ball hitting off his chest..

Romo is a piss poor Quarterback, and as long as he is the Quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, the team will be a piss poor team...

We have one of the most high caliber talent teams in the NFL.. And who is the one always to blow a lead for the team...... TONY ROMO...

@+!! him... And @+!! Jerry Jones for still relying on him...
I've been saying this the last 3 years and nobody wants to hear it.  So tired of hearing analysts try and say dude is a great qb, dude is buns and always has been.  Eli, Romo, Sanchez are all the same.  Their image is what makes them, they are glamour dudes and aren't good qb's just good faces for a franchise.

Welp, I hope this shuts up these Cowboys fans. That team is hot trash. Thanks to their idiot QB and head coach.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So are the Jets then since it came down to the very end.

It's one game.  Have a seat. 
this isn't very good deductive reasoning

Still laughing at how everyone crowned Dez so early when he had that catch over Revis.

That talk ended quick.

Back
Top Bottom