Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

need a score here for my sanity .....

too early for this !@$#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msaba07

i tried to tell yall Dez is better than every receiver in the league ... faster than Fitz and Dre ... Better hands than anyone in the league ...
Megatron >>> Dez.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Biggie62

& This is the guy the Broncos past up on...This cant be life right now

Forget the Broncos, just all the teams that had a chance period. 
Word man. He has potential to become a all-time great. 
What draft spot did he fall to again? like late teens? 
indifferent.gif
It was late.  I think early 20s.  It's very reminiscent of Randy Moss.

The Dez d-riders are out in full force I see. He has made some good catches but slow your roll
30t6p3b.gif
Lets see him put up big numbers an entire season before we start saying he will be an all time great

I don't believe the all time great hype until he becomes more consistent. But I believe that he can be a 1000 yard receiver with ease in this offense.

this mfer Plaxico really wearing a camo fitted backwards as his profile pic jdheysndnrydncmeke

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The Dez d-riders are out in full force I see. He has made some good catches but slow your roll
30t6p3b.gif
Lets see him put up big numbers an entire season before we start saying he will be an all time great
theres only one person taking the dez talk to that level
laugh.gif

Game is settling down the way the Jets defense normally plays, Sanchez needs to grow a pair though....they give him good field position on a consistent basis

I hate it when Sanchez looks at one receiver the whole time. He needs to be more poised.

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by airblaster503

30t6p3b.gif
theres only one person taking the dez talk to that level
laugh.gif

Exactly.
laugh.gif

And
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 @ you hitting your limit.

Where Rex will blitz, Rob Ryan will do it just as much. Need to adjust to that.

I still think Austin is the best WR on the team when he's healthy though. Dudes forgetting about him already smh

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Romo is playing so scared.

Quick throws. Stop moving so much.
If he doesn't move though he's getting dropped 2 seconds earlier.  He has no choice with his protection not holding up.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Romo is playing so scared.

Quick throws. Stop moving so much.
It's the coaching though.  Garrett is real big on winning the turnover battle so he doesn't want Romo throwing a pick on their own end of the field.

Sanchez has to start attacking these corners. Newmans out & Jenkins is playing hurt.

Sanchez has to start attacking these corners. Newmans out & Jenkins is playing hurt.
I don't think Shotty even trusts him to take shots down field consistently, keeping to basic methodical offense.....the O-Line is giving Sanchez 2-3 seconds tops before the line breaks down....they need to start calling quicker plays.
Romo looks like he has cement shoes on.

Garrett is real big on winning the turnover battle so he doesn't want Romo throwing a pick on their own end of the field.
That's the point. It seems like he's trying to hang in and go down the field.

Work short and get yardage.

Back
Top Bottom