Official Cowboys VS. Jets Post....

Originally Posted by WickedNikes

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The Dez d-riders are out in full force I see. He has made some good catches but slow your roll
30t6p3b.gif
Lets see him put up big numbers an entire season before we start saying he will be an all time great
theres only one person taking the dez talk to that level
laugh.gif

I missed Dallas' TD, Dez beat Cromartie or Revis?

Gotcha, Jets need a score here, but they're not getting it with this handcuffed offense.

we need to hold them here ... the cowboys of the past two years would give up a TD like it was nothing ...

What the hell is wrong with the Jets offense? They're making the Cowboys fans think it's 1996 more than they already think that

When did the Cowboys sign Laurent Robinson?

He's inactive with a hamstring injury tonight, but he's damn sure better than Holley and probably Olgetree. Fine third or fourth receiver to have with the rest of these skill players.

Wow the Jets finally adjusting to the pass rush, keep the passes short and let LT and others make a play

How the Dallas Cowboys have Keith Brooking and Alan Ball even getting a jersey this year is beyond me ... Absolutely %%###!+ ridiculous ... I knew we were gonna suck, but the fact that it's because we consistently make dumb %%###!+ personnel decisions is disheartening ...

Back
Top Bottom