Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

S4L

Which one will it be from Packer Fans? You can hear them coming already....

A. Packers have to play 3 games in 12 days.
B. Packers have to travel to Dallas while the Cowboys played 3 straight home games.
C. Injuries.
D. The refs cheated.
E. All of the above.

Cowboys by 17.....

[warned for search tag abuse. Read: http://niketalk.com/topic/14795 ]

Regardless of who wins this game, they will probably meet in the playoffs anyways, so this game (although nice to watch) is irrelevant in terms of who reallyis the better team.

I think both are equally matched, but the Packers pass game is extremely impressive, and the Cowboys pass defense isn't exactly stellar (any decent/goodoffense can gain some yardage on them if they have a good QB, and Bret is definitely a good QB). Packers defense would have to try to stop one of the topoffenses in the NFC, which is not easy....but same goes for the Cowboys.

Cowboys are home, and Packers are playing their 3rd game in 12 days which is not easy.....but its a winnable game for either team.

If Bret stays on his game and the defense plays the way they have been, I'll go with Packers by 6 (maybe even closer).

cowboys
pimp.gif

the way romo has been slingin it around, i wouldnt be surprised if the packers steamroll ... but we will in the playoffs trust and believe

Romo has been erratic and he aint seen a D like the Pack yet (they need to get it together after yesterdays perormance)

But IMHO The Packers passing game is way way impressive.

I dont think the Cowboys can defend the Packs passing attack the way the Packers can defend the Boys

Should be a good one.

dont think the Cowboys can defend the Packs passing attack the way the Packers can defend the Boys
thats my only true worry. im sure crayton will be back, so they cant stop us, but we are gonna have to play up to our potential in passs coverage.
i think witten is gonna have a HUGE game.

^Yeah kinda...weren't the Giants supposed 2 have the NFL's best pass rush (according 2 some folk)? I wouldn't say Romo has been 'erratic',yeah he takes his share of chances, but...um...doesn't that other QB do that too? Don't sleep on the 'Boys D either...not saying we'll shutdown the Pack attack, but they can hold their own...enough for the 'Boys offense to outscore their opponents. And really, as long as we score more pointsthan we allow b4 the game is over...its a W. Either way, we'll see on Thursday...

The Pats or the Giants dont have a pass rush like the PAckers.

The Pats have a better secondary but the way GB moveS KGB, Kampman and their linebackers around, it resembles nothing like the Pats or Giants.

Not saying it will be better but its something different for Romo Watch some film before spewing opinions and dont get so easily offended by others opinionsfellas.

this game (although nice to watch) is irrelevant in terms of who really is the better team.

Right, but has huge playoff implications. Cowboys dont wanna have to travel to Lambeau in January to face the Packers. Thats why they need to win this game.

Packers wont have much offense, Dallas gonna handle up.

Cowboys- 27
Packers- 13

Originally Posted by S4L3

Which one will it be from Packer Fans? You can hear them coming already....

A. Packers have to play 3 games in 12 days.
B. Packers have to travel to Dallas while the Cowboys played 3 straight home games.
C. Injuries.
D. The refs cheated.
E. All of the above.

Cowboys by 17.....

its painful watching you post...

anyways, the packers can handle going on the road, they havent lost a road game since november of last year.

injuries have the potential to hurt us, with KGB, Pickett and Woodson hurt right now, hopefully they can all get better this week and make an impact onthursday. and to say you wouldnt say the SAME thing if Canty, Ware and Newman were out then youre lying to yourself and everyone on here.

you boys fans love being over confident about your team, its gonna be a game either team can win, and either team can get blown out... those bounces Romo hasbeen getting all season are going to turn on him at some point. i hope youre ready

^Every team has injuries...we lost our starting nose tackle Ferguson 1st game, Newman/Henry (our starting DBs) aint 100%, Crayton is questionable, and wehaven't seen what's-his-name...you know, the 1000 yd reciever, fastest WR on the team, oh right, Terry Glenn since game 2 of the preseason...but I lovehow NOBODY ever talks about that...

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

^Every team has injuries...we lost our starting nose tackle Ferguson 1st game, Newman/Henry (our starting DBs) aint 100%, Crayton is questionable, and we haven't seen what's-his-name...you know, the 1000 yd reciever, fastest WR on the team, oh right, Terry Glenn since game 2 of the preseason...but I love how NOBODY ever talks about that...

because according to your lil buddy S4L3, injuries dont matter at all and its absolutely no excuse, duh.

Packers by 3, I have a feeling that Green Bay's D can contain the Cowboys offense enough to win....

The amount of stupid homer posts in here is too large for me to address individually (which I was going to do until I noticed I had quoted almost the wholethread)...

Packers have a better pass rush than the Giants in my opinion, at least at the defensive end position. Omenyiora has absolutely NOTHING on Kampman, and KGB isa monster when he's healthy (we can hope). The Packers secondary is probably the best they've faced so far as well, but that relies on Woodson beinghealthy for the game.
The dude who said Packers won't have much offense is not thinking this game through, your safeties and corners will be confused as all hell with some ofthe looks the 5 receiver set brings AND our 5th string WR is 6'4... I'd like to see a lob to him (Ruvell Martin). I don't believe Romo will be ableto do much and look for at least 1 pick-6 and 1 or 2 fumbles.

34-30 Packers

Packer Fans are weak.

I just got back from Green Bay, Wisconsin last week and that had to of been the quietest stadium i have ever hearddespite the RIDICULOUS amounts of beer people were drinking, theres tailgating goes like a mile deep from the stadium and they all love giving free beer out,everyone i was with was crunked and i expected that whole stadium to be wildin going crazy. Their chants are LAME AS HELL, its like some whack bass linefollowed by a GO PACK GO, it took alot to think that up.

All the girls are ugly there and i did not hear one swear word the whole entire time i was there. When Farve almost threw a pick this dude in front of us waslike "JEEEEPERS!!!!!!" me and my cousin just proceeded to laugh at this guy. They played YMCA around late 3rd quarter and I'm not even kiddingabout 70% of the stadium was doing it.

Despite all that the Packers have a solid team this year, but in the recent future these herb like fans have caused me to look down upon them/

Cowboys need this game. Nobody wants the task of having to go into Lambeau and win a playoff game.

The Boys dominated yesterday, but they still seemed like they were looking ahead a bit to me. Romo wasn't as sharp as his stats would haveindictated...It's going to be huge for Tony to get into a rhythm early on Thursday, or else it could be a long day...Wade HAS to get after Favre early too.

I think the Packers need this game more than the Cowboys.

Both teams have good QB + #1 WR combos (Romo + TO vs. Faevvrevevrev + Driver), but past that, I think the Cowboys have a more complete team. Honestly, I thinkthe Cowboys are second only to the Patriots, while I think the Packers are 4th, behind the Colts.

*waits for Packers fans to post about my disrespect for their team*

Look guys, someone has to win, someone has to lose. If I said I thought that the Cowboys would lose, then we all know I'd get quoted by someone who wouldsimply LOL and provide nothing else. Either way, someone's team is going to lose, and that team's fans aren't going to be happy with people sayingthat the losing team will be their team.

Man up and leave me alone before thinking about getting at me. Thank you.
laugh.gif

This game is still a week away. I think the Cowboys have a better chance to win as of now, though the Packers are the sleeper hit of the season! Could be asurprise, should be a good game.

Back
Top Bottom