Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

^^^...ay its time to retire that romo avy...
sick.gif

Why do you always bring up Randy Moss? LOL It's something I've noticed in your posts. We could be talking about cheesecake, and you'd probably sneak him into the conversation.
i tend to bring it up because they are compared all the time, and some people who lack knowledge think t.o. is a better wr. i just find thatludicrous.

TO is officially the man
Eh, he gets a big thumbs down from me tonight. 2 drops tonight = Not a good look.
moss could've caught that blind folded one handed
Easily the most annoying poster in this forum.
..ay its time to retire that romo avy......
laugh.gif
I'm keeping on the look out for a new avy...Just haven't found one I've liked yet...Plus, this one has been good luck this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Grants TD was a fluke, should've never happened.... we haven't allowed a rushing TD like that all year... straight up FLUKE....

Take that away, and the FG we SHOULD'VE had instead of going for it on 4th n 2 ... that equals 10 pt swing for the 'Boys

The game was close...but it really had potential to NOT be

Dont start exagerating now. Refs stole a pick from us, gave you a really stupid pass interference that didn´t exist, etc.

Ware and Ellis with 10 sacks on the season so far
eek.gif

Next game vs. Detroit, the Cowboys need to get revenge for last year and shut Kitna up

That game was played a lot closer than the score showed imo...I still think both teams are pretty evenly matched, with the Cowboys getting the slight edge.

Grants TD was a fluke, should've never happened.... we haven't allowed a rushing TD like that all year... straight up FLUKE....

Take that away, and the FG we SHOULD'VE had instead of going for it on 4th n 2 ... that equals 10 pt swing for the 'Boys

The hell you talkin' about?
laugh.gif

Exactly what I said... Grants TD was nothing more than a fluke, yes it was a nice run, BUT.. shoudve never happened... and instead of going for iton 4th n 2, we shouldve kicked that FG

Haha I know im lit but thats gotta make sense to somebody besides me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

The game was close...but it really had potential to NOT be

Dont start exagerating now. Refs stole a pick from us, gave you a really stupid pass interference that didn´t exist, etc.
TO gifted you guys an INT that should have been a TD, You guys let us convert on 3rd and 19 a couple plays earlier, etc.

Eh, he gets a big thumbs down from me tonight. 2 drops tonight = Not a good look.
True, but after that big of a first half when he was THE main guy to shut down, ill easily give him his props

The pick was questionable...and I'm a biased Boys fan so I know Hurd would've caught that
wink.gif

Im outta here... Packer fans... we'll see u in the NFC Champ. game.... please start Favre
roll.gif

No excuses here. Mez pretty much is speaking the truth.

I hate Atari Bigby.

But our offense (except the line) played just as great as they have been all year. And we did it with a back-up.

Oh well, good game anyway.

The pick was questionable...and I'm a biased Boys fan so I know Hurd would've caught that
That Al Harris play was absolutely a pick. Terrible call by that official. Forward progress in that situation is pathetic.

I guess I don't see the huge fuss over that pass interference, though. The guy clearly had his hands all over Miles Austin. Tripping him up made itworse...That ball definately wasn't far enough over Austin's head to be called uncatchable. Coulda gone either way, but certainly wasn't a terriblecall like some are suggesting.

good game. we should have won by 20 packers fans stop with the bs. the cowboys are in a class of there own in the NFC.

just got back from the bar....gonna speak my peace and be out...

Im not going to dwell on it but Al Harris ABSOLUTELY should have been granted the ball after he stole it away from Owens in the first quarter, that call wasterrible... TO barely had 2 feet down, the ball was taken... and they were both in bounds... sounds like a FUMBLE and RECOVERY to me.

anyways, good job by Dallas getting pressure on Favre, im not sure what it was.. but he wasnt playing like himself tonight. Looking deep WAY too much IMO and ithink the key to beating the Boys would have been moving the chains and looking for the seem routes... patience.

Aaron Rodgers played well, and im VERY pleased with how Ryan Grant ran the football. GB WR's doing a excellent job getting YAC as usual.

i was very upset hearing that C Woodson was gonna be out for the game, it was clear that the Boys went into the game wanting to pick on Bush... and thats whatthey did. he gave up some big plays that i dont think even come close if Woodson is on the field... that also forced GB to change their defensive scheme andplay more of a cover 2 zone, i think if Woodson was still in there that Harris could have spent more time with bump and run on Owens, instead of being forcedto hit him at the line and releasing him into what seemed to be a very spotty zone defense.

good win by Dallas, and if theres such a thing... good loss by GB. a 7.5 spread that was held in check at 10 points with a back up QB for 3 quarters.

See you in January.

im VERY pleased with how Ryan Grant ran the football.
Not tryin to clown, but why? Other than the one run, he wasn't impressive at all tonight. Take out the 62 yarder, and he went for under 2.5yards per carry tonight...

people come in here with hate in their blood that arent even packers fans rooting against the cowboys ... I could see if your team had a chance and like it wasimportant for the cowboys to lose for some odd reason, but some people just try too hard ... anyways as for the game, both teams got bs penalties called anduncalled, both teams missed oppurtunities (TO's drop was the worst), and both teams didnt play to their capability ... that being said, the cowboys shouldgo to the super bowl and if we can somehow get pressure on Tom Brady we will win ... as for specifics ...

-Grants td was horse doo doo, both safeties nonchalantly looking in the backfield not expecting him to come out (fluke)
-Roy williams better bulk up and become a LB because thats about all hes playing anymore
-TO is the truth and Crayton is better than I thought (Terry Glenn?)
-Romo didnt play that well and still threw for 300 and 4tds (word to floaty passes and straight up overthrows)
-Our defense straight up stopped playing when Favre went out and woke up when we were only up 3 (Word to Ware)
-Our O-Line is seriously the best part of our team 0 sacks (word to kampman, dont give me that kgb bs either)
-Terrence Newman should be in the pro bowl along with ellis and ware from our D
-Cowboys > Your favorite team right now

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

im VERY pleased with how Ryan Grant ran the football.
Not tryin to clown, but why? Other than the one run, he wasn't impressive at all tonight. Take out the 62 yarder, and he went for under 2.5 yards per carry tonight...

does Marion Barber go for 4 yards and 2.75 feet on every play? nah... big plays are averaged in with all the other running backs, why not his?

and im not saying you havent, but if youve watched Ryan Grant since he got the starting job, hes had big runs quite often, he shows a great burst of speed andi like the way he runs in the open field... its no mystery really.

once again, see you in january

Pretty good game. The Cowboys just had a little too much offensivley for the Pack this game.

Oh and Aaron Rodgers came in and played great...

grant is a bum ... he broke one run on a 3rd and one where our poor excuse for safeties lally gagged to the line and then picked each other off ... like isaid, both teams missed oppurtunities and both had stupid penalties (it was only 3rd and one cuz of a fluke 12 men on the field call that was later proved tobe wrong) ... he wouldnt even have got the ball if not for that ... and packers fans, dont be so sure that you will make it to the nfc championship game cuz alot of your wins this year have been suspectm I'm not sold on you

man this was the longest day ever, but a good one. i had work from 830-530 then went to a bar to watch the game and finally got home at 10.

aaron rodgers did an amazing job filling in for favre. i still think we'll see them in the nfc championship game.

everyone feel free to use the ignore feature for the moss fanboy. moss has nothing to do with this game and he always has to talk about him.

good win boys. pack we'll see you in january.

Back
Top Bottom