Official Cowboys VS. Packers Post 11/29 (Excuses......

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

people come in here with hate in their blood that arent even packers fans rooting against the cowboys ... I could see if your team had a chance and like it was important for the cowboys to lose for some odd reason, but some people just try too hard ... anyways as for the game, both teams got bs penalties called and uncalled, both teams missed oppurtunities (TO's drop was the worst), and both teams didnt play to their capability ... that being said, the cowboys should go to the super bowl and if we can somehow get pressure on Tom Brady we will win ... as for specifics ...

-Grants td was horse doo doo, both safeties nonchalantly looking in the backfield not expecting him to come out (fluke)
-Roy williams better bulk up and become a LB because thats about all hes playing anymore
-TO is the truth and Crayton is better than I thought (Terry Glenn?)
-Romo didnt play that well and still threw for 300 and 4tds (word to floaty passes and straight up overthrows)
-Our defense straight up stopped playing when Favre went out and woke up when we were only up 3 (Word to Ware)
-Our O-Line is seriously the best part of our team 0 sacks (word to kampman, dont give me that kgb bs either)
-Terrence Newman should be in the pro bowl along with ellis and ware from our D
-Cowboys > Your favorite team right now
Pressure on Tom Brady?? There's NO such thing, This man doesn't feel pressure. Bring everybody, he's holdin down that pocket and deliverin.and that's IF the cowboys make it to the Bowl, The Patriots will be waiting with an 18-0 record...

Man.... Great Game.
Green Bay may have somethin in A rogers when Brett retires...
both teams had some screw ups...the refs bailed us out that first pass to TO
the same giant fan in here talkin bout the cowboys flaws...do you even post in your game threads?
and i cant believe how many time gumble F!!! up which team was doin what. barber runs for 8 yds..."great addition to the Packer offense"
eyes.gif

people come in here with hate in their blood that arent even packers fans rooting against the cowboys
Maybe its just me, but I saw a lot more Cowboys fans in here pre-game.

Cowboys > Your favorite team right now
My favorite team is the Patriots. You just lied on the internet!
smile.gif

laugh.gif
at al harris pulling a Bi*** move like deangelo hall did smith steve acouple weeks ago..
tired.gif
T.O. had that boy TIGHT..
laugh.gif
strip was clean though..

It looked like it was gonna be a blowout early.. Romo missed a couple wide open passes and the team got out of sync for a couple possesions.. Dallas is clearlylooking the better team IMO.. especially with a healthy Marion Barber. .

Was Brett Farve serious with some of those passes he was making though? He was lookin like straight garbage can out there..

And maybe Frisco shoulda took Aaron Rodgers..
grin.gif
i was impressed, he canrun a lil bit too..

The pass INT call really changed the outcome in the game, and it was not a good call unfortunately.
It wasn't a good call your dislike for the Boys is clouding your judgement. I didn't know you could grab somebody 20yrds down the field. Okay no pi but it was at least illegal contact unless what I heard about the rules is wrong.

I don't see the huge fuss over that pass interference, though. The guy clearly had his hands all over Miles Austin. Tripping him up made it worse...That ball definately wasn't far enough over Austin's head to be called uncatchable. Coulda gone either way, but certainly wasn't a terrible call like some are suggesting.
I agree and definitely don't put much stock in it comming from mostly fans of teams that aren't the Boys. That TO play was a strip Idon't remember hearing no dang whistle.

Just like everybody else has said the announcing was
eyes.gif

Good game last night. Seems like all the big games this year have lived up to the hype. Pretty rare in other sports. Favre was wierd last night. Idon't understand what he was doing, but A Rog looked good. Except his hair. Romo and TO are on it right now, and Big D certainly has the look of a teamheaded towards the bowl. NE vs Dal rematch would be niiice.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

grant is a bum ... he broke one run on a 3rd and one where our poor excuse for safeties lally gagged to the line and then picked each other off ... like i said, both teams missed oppurtunities and both had stupid penalties (it was only 3rd and one cuz of a fluke 12 men on the field call that was later proved to be wrong) ... he wouldnt even have got the ball if not for that ... and packers fans, dont be so sure that you will make it to the nfc championship game cuz a lot of your wins this year have been suspectm I'm not sold on you

ohwell.gif

We came pretty damn close to a win; away, with our backup QB, and key injuries on the defensive side making us play zone which will NEVER work against TO.Y´all might be a better team, but ain´t noone else touching us in the NFC. You want to talk about suspect wins? There are no such things as suspect wins, a winis a win. We both know Romo has had quite a bit of luck himself (word to the Bils) but that´s just football. I have no problem admiting we lost, etc. butsaying that we´re a fraud because of it? *****

It wasn't a good call your dislike for the Boys is clouding your judgement. I didn't know you could grab somebody 20yrds down the field. Okay no pi but it was at least illegal contact unless what I heard about the rules is wrong.

Dislike for the Boys is clouding my judgment?
laugh.gif
Ok....I watch any game I can as a casual fan, you think I care less about the outcome of these games? Ididn't like the call because it ruined what was a good game for me...he had his hands on him but it was slightly and before the ball was even there....theykept on running and THEN the trip happened, which made both of them fall down.. If a Cowboys player had that call against em', I would be disappointed aswell because this was actually a good game, I HATE when ANY game comes down to a call at a critical time of the game, whether its the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, youname it.

Every week I praise the Boys as one of the two top teams in the NFC, and now I have a "dislike" for the Boys? I don't even dislike any team inthe NFC East because they are usually the most enjoyable games to watch IMO. Its JUST SPORTS..

I don't dislike the Cowboys, just some of their fans at times (not referring to NT).

lots of dumb calls hurt us too. we had two plays in which we stopped them on third down to bring 4th down but were overturned becuz of a BS offsides call onWare and the other one was some 12th man on the field nonsense.

T.O. latering the ball to Al Harris aint help, as well as Fasno gettin that TD but being ruled incomplete.

I didn't like the call because it ruined what was a good game for me...he had his hands on him but it was slightly and before the ball was even there

Wait, him having his hands on him before the ball is there makes it not PI? So if he waits till the ball is in the receivers hands then it is?

At first I thought it was a lucky call cause i just saw the trip, but after seeing first replay, i saw him grab and pull his shoulder pad while the ball was inthe air coming, which could have been PI on its on but the trip just made it worse.

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

did any of y'all read brett favre's lips about 3 minutes ago? for those watching on NFL network, they showed him during the Packers drive and he was talking to someone off-screen...i guess he was asked something and i clearly seen he said "yeah...it's broken"...

so we might be talking about him being out for 4 weeks or something...

MARK MY WORDS...y'all can quote me on this one, he has something broken...you'll end up hearing about it after the game, guarenteed...

the streak is definitely over
frown.gif
...not a Packers fan but a lot of respect for Favre and sad to see it's going to end...

Favre said he expects to play the next game. Nice one though genius.
And to the dude that said Ryan Grant is a bum. How is 104 yards, 55 yards, 119yards, 88 yards, 101 yards, 94 yards a bum since taking over? The 119 one going against Minny rush D who was number 1 at the time and Dallas last night whowas number 5. He is far from a bum.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

lots of dumb calls hurt us too. we had two plays in which we stopped them on third down to bring 4th down but were overturned becuz of a BS offsides call on Ware and the other one was some 12th man on the field nonsense.

T.O. latering the ball to Al Harris aint help, as well as Fasno gettin that TD but being ruled incomplete.

Those weren't dumb calls. Those were stupid mistakes, ref got the call right in your situation, call wrong in our situation

^^^ no bs ... if favre continued to play it woulda got ugly cuz our d would have kept playing hard ... we stay playing down to our competition, especially whenwe are up in a game ... when rodgers came in our d just relaxed and let that bum throw all over the field ... when we needed to step up (only up 3) we steppedup in a big way with a 3 and outr and a td ... get um outta here

I don't know how you can compare Cowboys fans to Packers fans, specifically the ones on this board. I see a lot of Packers fans saying good game after itsdone (occasional trash talking before the game, which went both ways and that's what sports is all about), and you have Cowboys fans saying "we playeddown to the level of competition", "Packers should never even be on the field with the Cowboys to begin with", Packers have so-and sobums", etc....as if the Cowboys are on a level of their own. Both teams are pretty evenly matched IMO.

It's just one regular season game.

evenly matched ... yet any time during the game where it actually mattered we fried the packers in every facet ... and dont underestimate our special teamsplay, straight dominant ... the more i think about it, the more i know that we will beat them again if we play ... a fluke run, a fluke int, and that passinterference call was on 1st and 10 so even if they didnt call it we still woulda fried ... we let up when rodgers came in point blank ... damn man, romo had aso so game and straight up killed should had 5 tds lolololololol

what about that bills game, romo had how many INTs???

Favre played in a rush, and wasnt relaxed at all...

we had no secondary.. kudos to al harris for being able to take down TO time and time again...

Cowboys have the most expensive Oline = no wonder any quarterback would look good

Romo aint great... he has TO and CO...

He will be in the class of a kurt warner type
wink.gif

packers will lose one and win one... i am glad they lose this one....

devil.gif
cuz the next one is all GB

The Cowboys O dictated the game, they just have too many weapons (you can't expect ANY defense to shut down every player).

But if you want to keep bringing up the word fluke as you like to, the Cowboys got a TD on a 50yd pass INT call (that was debatable)....take that away, thePackers only allowed a single FG in the second half after the defense made the proper adjustments. As impressive as the Cowboys offense are, the Packersimpressed me in several facets of the game last night as well (after the horrid start). Its just sad that a few of you guys give the opposition credit attimes, awkward really.

That is all.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

what about that bills game, romo had how many INTs???

Favre played in a rush, and wasnt relaxed at all...

we had no secondary.. kudos to al harris for being able to take down TO time and time again...

Cowboys have the most expensive Oline = no wonder any quarterback would look good

Romo aint great... he has TO and CO...

He will be in the class of a kurt warner type
wink.gif

packers will lose one and win one... i am glad they lose this one....

devil.gif
cuz the next one is all GB

roll.gif
omg you just made my day!!!thanks bro!

kudos to al harris for being able to take down TO time and time again
? huh ? ... ... ... as a matter of fact, everything you said up there was complete hog wash lololol kurt warner? I'm glad he will be bringingus a super bowl soon lol, but i doubt he weill flop like warner hes younger bud ... and as for mez
But if you want to keep bringing up the word fluke as you like to, the Cowboys got a TD on a 50yd pass INT call (that was debatable)....take that away, the Packers only allowed a single FG in the second half after the defense made the proper adjustments. As impressive as the Cowboys offense are, the Packers impressed me in several facets of the game last night as well (after the horrid start). Its just sad that a few of you guys give the opposition credit at times, awkward really.
first off like i said it was 1st and 10 on that deep ball, the way it was looking they wouldnt have stopped us anyway that was just speeding upthe inevitable ... and lets be real, al harris' pick should have been another TD for TO and Romo bringing his total to 5 ... and as for the"adjustments," they should have adjust on 3rd and 19 from the 5 and not let us go down the field, they should have adjusted protection to stop ware,they should have adjusted to convert on 3rd down when it counted, and they should have covered Crayton with someone (o yeah it was al harris that he punked forthat last TD lolol) ...

Dallas finally took some downfield shots with Miles Austin, that is crucial. If Terry Glenn can't come back, Austin can be that deep threat that Glennusually is. It will be interesting to see if Crayton bolts in free agency this off season. I think Hurd can make a good Crayton replacement (the guy is only 22still, give him time and more reps) and Miles Austin has shown some promise the past 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom