Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Saints have had close games against sub-par teams this year (********, Rams, Dolphins, Carolina) so we'll just have to see, but like I said, very unlikely.

Peyton Manning wins MVP in a landslide if his team goes 16-0.
indifferent.gif
at saying Miami is subpar, and grouping them withthese other bum squads.

First-round exit....that's if they even make it.
Young, inexperienced, sure. Subpar? This team should've beaten NO AND Indy, and has won 4 of 5 & 7 of 10. Hardly subpar.

This is one of those games where an upset was bound to happen. Too much hype around the game for something like this to not happen. I should of put bread up onit.

Good win against them overrated Saints. Saints are good but they play in that weak division. Not one team in their division has a winning record.

Atlanta, Tampa and Carolina are pathetic.

great win. i knew this thread was going to blow up. lets not savor this win too much. lets focus on the @wash game.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Young, inexperienced, sure. Subpar? This team should've beaten NO AND Indy, and has won 4 of 5 & 7 of 10. Hardly subpar.
The Dolphins were 2-3 when they played the Saints. Sure, they were coming off two wins against the Bills and Jets, but neither of those teams haverealistic playoff hopes this year. At 2-3, the Dolphins weren't playing their best football. So yes, when the Saints played the Dolphins, they were playinga sub-par football team. A team that wasn't playing anywhere near their best football at the time.

If the Dolphins reach the post-season though, they'll be a first round exit no matter who they play. I'll admit I underestimated them if they end upproving me wrong though.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Good win against them overrated Saints. Saints are good but they play in that weak division. Not one team in their division has a winning record.

I don't see how one loss makes em over-rated, they got hit hard and weren't up for it today.

Their secondary is depleted though, and their lines were dominated...but once Brees went to the quick offense they picked Dallas apart. They also left a TD outthere.

NO played as bad as they could and still had a shot to win the game, you give Dallas props for getting up for the game. You gotta knock Brees on his +*+ if youwanna beat em'.

13-1 is 13-1. You can rationalize it all you want by "Oh, this team isn't good" or "They played such and such when they were weak"...but numbers don't lie.

If you wanna play that game, go look at NO's season last year. We lost at least 4 games that came down to simple little boneheaded stuff that could haveeasily went our way and the Saints would have been 10-6, 11-5 last year easily. If Belichek doesn't pull his infamous stunt this year, there's a goodchance Indy isn't undefeated after that game. If Marion Barber does what he does 99% of the time and gets in for a TD last week against SD on that goalline stand, it's a different game. Seriously, cut that nonsense out, there's nothing overrated about the New Orleans Saints.

I saw it coming, with every week people in the Week Review thread DYING for the Saints to lose so they could start screaming "overrated"

You wanna talk about overrated? Let's talk about #11... the guy who does all the talking, but gets outshined by his undrafted backup.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I saw it coming, with every week people in the Week Review thread DYING for the Saints to lose so they could throw out that overrated.
laugh.gif
please dont act like we were pressed for your littlesaints to take a loss ... dont give your team that much credit ... your coach still looks like a penis with ears and you running back still dates a chick whohad a sex tape out with another dude ... and your te has mental issues ... and you little rookie corner was just found to have two left feet ...

go build a levy ...

13-1 is 13-1. You can rationalize it all you want by "Oh, this team isn't good" or "They played such and such when they were weak"... but numbers don't lie.

If you wanna play that game, go look at NO's season last year. We lost at least 4 games that came down to simple little boneheaded stuff that could have easily went our way and the Saints would have been 10-6, 11-5 last year easily. If Belichek doesn't pull his infamous stunt this year, there's a good chance Indy isn't undefeated after that game. If Marion Barber does what he does 99% of the time and gets in for a TD last week against SD on that goal line stand, it's a different game. Seriously, cut that nonsense out, there's nothing overrated about the New Orleans Saints.

I saw it coming, with every week people in the Week Review thread DYING for the Saints to lose so they could start screaming "overrated"

You wanna talk about overrated? Let's talk about #11... the guy who does all the talking, but gets outshined by his undrafted backup.
Ya'll good. I'm more so referring to people that act like the Saints are a lock for the Super Bowl.

Do you think the Saints go 13-0 if they were in the NFC East? That's all I'm saying. The Patriots played in a very weak division that year they went19-1. Then, what happened when they met that team from the NFC East the 2nd time around, they got smacked in the mouth.

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

I saw it coming, with every week people in the Week Review thread DYING for the Saints to lose so they could throw out that overrated.
laugh.gif
please dont act like we were pressed for your little saints to take a loss ... dont give your team that much credit ... your coach still looks like a penis with ears and you running back still dates a chick who had a sex tape out with another dude ... and your te has mental issues ... and you little rookie corner was just found to have two left feet ...

go build a levy ...

Build a levee' you mean? You were trying to make a joke about the hundreds of people who died in one of America's worst natural disasters? okay. I see

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

you're an embarrassment to the Cowboy fans on this board.

Build a levee' you mean? You were trying to make a joke about the hundreds of people who died in one of America's worst natural disasters? okay. I see

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

you're an embarrassment to the Cowboy fans on this board.
yes thats exactly what i was doing ...
indifferent.gif

youre an embarassment to your momma ...

first off i hope we make the playoffs...but for about 5 years now, all i have wanted is just 1 (one) playoff win. Ive been begging. hope this is the year. thisdrought we're in is pathetic. but i got hope in my Boys.

Demarcus provin his worth
pimp.gif
Romo killin 23 Td only 7 Ints & ill sayit once more... Miles Austin>Crayton>Sam Hurd>Bum *** Roy Williams
mad.gif

Just got in. Good win tonight, every facet played well except for Folk. Had some good returns in the special teams area. The running game looked very good.

Roy almost cost us another game. Flozell is getting worse and worse every game. Folk is done. Ware is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The tone early on was set up perfectly, 2 Saints 3 & outs leading to 2 TDs for us. That was so important for us to do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

laugh.gif
please dont act like we were pressed for your little saints to take a loss ... dont give your team that much credit ... your coach still looks like a penis with ears and you running back still dates a chick who had a sex tape out with another dude ... and your te has mental issues ... and you little rookie corner was just found to have two left feet ...

go build a levy ...
pg2_g_levy_195.jpg

I'm excited about the win but why do announcers keep stating the obvious?

"The Cowboys have shown the blueprint to beating the Saints, harassing Drew Brees"

Isn't that the way you beat 90% of the teams in this league? Harassing their QB and knocking him off of his rhythm.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

first off i hope we make the playoffs...but for about 5 years now, all i have wanted is just 1 (one) playoff win. Ive been begging. hope this is the year. this drought we're in is pathetic. but i got hope in my Boys.

I'm talking about the Dolphins. Me and Finns were discussing.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I swear hating #!+@@%. Overrated seriously
indifferent.gif
. I betyou said the Cardinals were overrated last year cause the other 3 teams didn't have a winning record either. Let me know when your team goes 13 - 0. Theydid something no other Saints fan have ever saw in the existence of them being in N.O. Back to the game at hand, we got beat bad on Bushrod side the whole gameputting pressure on Brees. We also couldn't stop the run nor could did we pressure Romo. I don't know what Greg Williams was doing but he was notplaying any bump and run coverage giving them 10 yr cushions. Those screen plays is what did us in. The way they played the last two weeks they were bound tolose one, hopefully this is the game were they can see that they are not perfect and have areas of improvement that they need to work on.

Back
Top Bottom