Official Cowboys VS. Saints Post....(WE DAT!!!!!!!

all the haters ...

6df36994418440915242414b9f7099309b917c5b.gif

and just for good measure, yall see this saints fans?

2ce3635c45ef4fb65235490a92cf93130d53271a.gif

and as for the packers fans in here tryin to get some puffin there chest out we will see yall in the playoffs ...

77526394fc4615044ea9d1995223ff277cd16abc.gif

Q: Did you hate them pre-2000?
Yes.

and as for the packers fans in here tryin to get some puffin there chest out we will see yall in the playoffs ...

77526394fc4615044ea9d1995223ff277cd16abc.gif

roll.gif
well done. But you know damn well that for 2 wildcard teams to meet they gotta make it to the championship game right?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

I'm glad cowboys won this game but please stay humble till y'all make the playoffs.
They don't know the meaning of that word, which is why they will always get hated on. Every (Except Proshares) Cowboys fan on this site fits the stereotype.
laugh.gif
Im seeing it now. I always wondered why people hatedCowboys fans in here. Well i guess Cowboys fans can celebrate till the next game where yall will be under pressure again.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
well done. But you know damn well that for 2 wildcard teams to meet they gotta make it to the championship game right?
we are winning our division homie, something yall have 0 chance of doing ... ohhhhhhhh ahhhhh ehhhhhh ohhhhhhh
roll.gif

I celebrated this win way too much last night
laugh.gif
I drew the short strawhad to run out during halftime busted my $#* a good 5 or 6 times on 2 blocks running in the snow.

Great game almost gave it away in the 4th but Ware came up huge last night. Saints are tough even when they were off but the Cowboys came out knowing they hadto have this game. Would love to see a rematch in the playoffs.

The Cowboys have the worst haters around. Nice to see them win, but I couldn't even watch the last 2 minutes after the missed FG. The Pittsburgh game lastseason kept popping up in my mind.

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

roll.gif
we are winning our division homie, something yall have 0 chance of doing ... ohhhhhhhh ahhhhh ehhhhhh ohhhhhhh
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
NO YOURE NOT!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Cowboys have the worst haters around. Nice to see them win, but I couldn't even watch the last 2 minutes after the missed FG. The Pittsburgh game lastseason kept popping up in my mind.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Our franchise is 50years old and HATERS want us to minimize our history to the last 13yrs.
We have 5 SUPER BOWL trophys and HATERS want us to act like it never happened.
We just beat everybodys Cinderella story, and yall want us to act like we lost.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

50 years old and haven't won a playoff game in 13 years -

Yes you do have 5 Super Bowls under your belt as do the 49ers and the Steelers have 6. The difference is their fan base seem to lack the douchery you guysemulate so well. -

Nobody wants you to act like you just lost, just act like you have one a regular season game before.

Dude talkin all about history and was probably 7 years old the last time they sniffed the 2nd round of the playoffs
laugh.gif

Dude talkin all about history and was probably 7 years old the last time they sniffed the 2nd round of the playoffs
laugh.gif
Exactly, that's why I can't take any Cowboys fan serious on this board unless they are over the age of 30.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

I'm disappointed y'all haven't figured out who Never Seen B4 really is...

Anyone wanna take a guess?
nerd.gif

Proshares thought he was me because he was bashing the Lakers
smh.gif

Like I am the only person on nt that doesn't like the Lakers
laugh.gif

Its not First because dude talked ##$% about the Giants too.

I've never seen such up and down from a fanbase....last week everyone was down and out like a buncha %$#@$%^, and this week they winning the division andgoing far in the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Last time I checked you still have 2 games to go, a playoff spot hasn't even been clinched yet. A good win for them but there is so much that team needs toovercome (to make the playoffs or going past the first round)

...and ya'll the same dudes who stay quiet when "other" NFC east teams win but do the same ##$% and troll when they lose , ya'll need to getover yourselves its just trash talk (people's feelings gettin' hurt and ##$%).
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Proshares thought he was me because he was bashing the Lakers
smh.gif

Like I am the only person on nt that doesn't like the Lakers
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It was just one post NSB4 made that sounded EXACTLY like something youwould say that made me think that. Hell, when I first ventured into S&T on this name I thought you and Ironman were the same person
laugh.gif

^ Please spare me.
eyes.gif

Every fan is up or down based on how their team peforms, you trying to tell you weren't happy when your Giants had that great start, then bummed when thelost 5 in a row?

And please direct me in this thread where a Cowboy fan said we're going to win the division and do well in the playoffs. Any rational Cowboy fanknows that even though we had a big win yesterday if we don't build it and close the season strong it isn't going to mean +%!$.

Wait so Proshares has a separate name that he goes on so he can hate on the teams he doesn't like in anonymity?
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its not First because dude talked @*+@ about the Giants too.
Doesn't mean anything when you're acting as two different people online.
Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
It was just one post NSB4 made that sounded EXACTLY like something you would say that made me think that.
That's because he did say that.
laugh.gif

If First Born is up to it...I'm willing to make a bet with him.

If he isn't NSB4, I'll retire this SN and start over on a new one next year. If he's NSB4, he's gotta retire his First Born SN.

Simple, right?

...that's how sure of it I am.

106604_feature.jpg

"Make ya move..."

Originally Posted by JPZx

Wait so Proshares has a separate name that he goes on so he can hate on the teams he doesn't like in anonymity?
smh.gif
grin.gif

How the hell did you come up w/that?
laugh.gif
I had one damn back up name andit's banned. I fully put my hate for other teams out there.

Back
Top Bottom