OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

only played one lineup in two games but i forgot to press assign lineup after i finished selecting players and didnt realize it till after lock
..i always just pick a bunch of low bottom players to reserve my spot till i work on my lineup throughout the day, had like 2 k in salary i didnt use
. smh.... didnt even have a chance for to really play . donated 25 bucks.

only two game slate tomorrow. no thanks . ill play again friday.

Playing 6 lineups off .50 cents and some FDP.

Not doing too bad. Ball gotta pick it up though.

Going more balanced tonight.

D Murray
Wall
Dunn
Beal
Carroll
Fournier
RHJ
Kuzma
Capela

Rationale: Murray came off the bench last night. He'll start tonight in an easier matchup.
Wall....its the Cavs. Need I say more
Beal....see above
Dunn....high usage, plays aggressive, probably gonna get 30+ minutes, stuffs the stat sheet.
Caroll....been reliable all year. It's the lakers.
Fournier.....dude been balling and playing a ton of minutes. Chicago trash.
RHJ...underpriced
Kuzma....value, coming of a very efficient game, playing the nets
Capela....gonna throttle the hawks. Probably putting up 50 tonight.

Faded both Randle and Mack in tournaments. Not worried about Mack but Randle.....

Got both in cash games so I dont care what they do cause they gonna be highly owned.

Never fade Ben Simmons man. I must have rostered all but one night and tonight I fade him to fit Wall/Beal/Capela.

MAAAAAAAN my guy has 20.5pts in the first qtr. Not fading him for a while man. He's money.

Fournier thooooooooooo :pimp:

Capela....

Never again. I've never played him before. I don't know why he's only played 18 minutes.

Tonight's a wash

I will never understand Kevin Love...just will never. Had 21 fantasy pts at halftime and still remains at 21 late in the 4th...Not even on the floor closing the game.

Schroder had 21 fantasy pts at halftime...has 24 in the middle of the 4th. Unbelievable

I shouldve played Lebron. I had him in my line up but didnt like the way it looked. He's an auto lock when he's on national tv

Kuzma 80% owned....

I stay picking high owned guys.

At least Carroll and RHJ are low. I'm down 40 with them three to go. Slim chances

What i hate is when u have a high priced player in a good spot thats owned in single digits and they dont do ****

talking about u Whiteside...3.5% owned :smh:

Back
Top Bottom