OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Wish there was an option to just auto-pick Westbrook :lol:. Dude has been in literally every single one of my lineups for the past like 2 weeks

Didn't do as well as I had thought, still a chance of winning, but I need Jeremy Lin to beast.

Hopefully that happens.

Didn't do as well as I had thought, still a chance of winning, but I need Jeremy Lin to beast.

Hopefully that happens.
Same here,and someone tell Ellington it's ok to score
laugh.gif

trash weekend

Started a center each day that ended up not playing :lol:

dead line ups :smh:

Thats what I'm always afraid of so I make sure I read all the twitter feeds and check if any player is not playing before tip off.

I stumbled upon this website http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/ to check for updated news on starting line ups. It check twitter feeds from the team, the players, and it's beat writers all in one page. Hope it helps but I mainly get my news from NT or rotowire anyways when something drastic happens.

Notes for tomorrow:

Def. Going to try to get some phx/ gs players in a run and gun game
Dray/curry/Bledsoe

Rubio especially if Paul is hurt

Redick price is still good and Crawford out

Gallinari price still rising, but it's also the Knicks
Might take Wilson chandler though

Jeff green 4,800 - but avg 26 fantasy points over last 3 games with 33 minutes

Center spot is strong tomorrow to with cousins, jordan,Jefferson,horford, gasol , Noah and gortat

I think you can be happy with Ruibo even if Paul was playing at 100%. Like you were saying before, he fills it up. Paul won't stop him from getting rebounds and assists. I wanna say he triple doubled against them a week or so ago.

Exactly. The only way you should have Paul in your lineup for $2k more than Rubio is, if you decide to take them both.

Didn't play any early games yesterday but did great for the late games. Made all the right picks in the Lakers/Mavs game :pimp:. Tonight is looking good.

Back
Top Bottom