OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

slow day but got this for dk wat ya think

Rubio

tyler Johnson

Beasley

Anthony davis

cousins

chalmers

faried

birdman

only if whiteside out

I don't like any of the Cs tonight. Might just punt and grab Hawes or ZaZa because tonight's match up is bleh.

[h2]  [/h2]
LINEUP
[table][tr][td]POS[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]OPP[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]SALARY[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Mo Williams  [/td][td]Was@Cha[/td][td]28.9[/td][td]$7,500[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick  [/td][td]Min@LAC[/td][td]21.7[/td][td]$5,100[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Michael Beasley  [/td][td]Bos@Mia[/td][td]18.5[/td][td]$3,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nikola Mirotic  [/td][td]Mem@Chi[/td][td]18.0[/td][td]$6,200[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Joakim Noah[/td][td]Mem@Chi[/td][td]30.1[/td][td]$6,900[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Ricky Rubio  [/td][td]Min@LAC[/td][td]36.0[/td][td]$8,300[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Nene Hilario[/td][td]Was@Cha[/td][td]22.6[/td][td]$4,600[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Al Jefferson  [/td][td]Was@Cha[/td][td]35.4[/td][td]$7,700[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Spoelstra just killing us :lol: Deng, Whiteside & Dragic are all GTD's. But he's saying the guys who didn't play the last game intend to play tonight. :smh:

I don't think I'd play Dragic. His injury seems to flare up every game. I could also see Whiteside looking as aloof as he did last game and Spo benching him again.

Good Lord the 3 starters are all GTD's 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom