OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Can you fade Russy though? Game with the highest O/U tomorrow and not a big chance for a blowout. I think there's going to be a fair amount of value tomorrow where you can fit him and not feel like you're killing your team. Guys like McCallum, Ish Smith, the Heat guys depending on Goran and Wade + Whiteside out and a few others will help.

Hibbert and West get tossed from the game or what?

Not even a rebound since 1st 2 minutes.
laugh.gif

Can you fade Russy though? Game with the highest O/U tomorrow and not a big chance for a blowout. I think there's going to be a fair amount of value tomorrow where you can fit him and not feel like you're killing your team. Guys like McCallum, Ish Smith, the Heat guys depending on Goran and Wade + Whiteside out and a few others will help.
i still think its a fade russ at your own risk type of deal, i think if people focus on the okc clippers game they could cash out, esp if cp3 plays 

Because Burke has been averaging 25 FP's and 28 mins over his last 10 games and he is dirt cheap at $4,600 against a team with no defense. With no Hayward, he's gonna have the ball in his hands a lot. And now, he's starting.

Their lineup tonight is Burke, Exum, Millsap, Favors & Gobert.

Well damb. I'm not even gonna check on my line ups till the night is over because West's stats are not even moving.

They guy in my head 2 head, had Hibbert and West. Poor fella.

HIbbert never enters my lineups, ever.

:smh: next time I'm at the bar and i see the local reporter I'm going to slap him for hyping up parker not being at shoot around,

Back
Top Bottom