OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

SHVED MANIA 
smokin.gif

Phil Might have him a PG after all

Last edited:
reggie 

Tomorrow will be the first time I skip Russ. 

I don't like him against CP, at all. Going to be a 30-40FPS night.
cp couldnt stop curry how could he wont stop russ, but who knows this could be the night when russy slows

reggie 

cp couldnt stop curry how could he wont stop russ, but who knows this could be the night when russy slows
Play him.

sidenote: Jordan Hill and Clarkson die in the middle of the 3rd or what. Let me boys back in BBall gods. Please

That's what I'm saying. Yeah he got the goods and I believe he will do well but to get 62.5 just to reach value? That's too steep for me against LAC.

For those who play $1, $5 50/50s, what was the bare min to cash? I made my lineup late and the $1, $5 were already filled in so I had to enter the $10 and I cashed with a score above 264.25 which was the min.

Man, Russ is only 125oo on DK. Fanduel gives you 60ooo which is more per player than DK gives you. He's been 12500 the last few games if I'm not mistaken.

I still don't like him at 12500 tomorrow but 13300 was just wild.

Man, Russ is only 125oo on DK. Fanduel gives you 60ooo which is more per player than DK gives you. He's been 12500 the last few games if I'm not mistaken.

I still don't like him at 12500 tomorrow but 13300 was just wild.

I caught myself saying that too. Russ is ONLY 12,500. If you replace Russ with X player then it sounds ridiculous :lol:

Brooks
Harden
Beas
Payne
Pek
McCallum
Luc Richard
RussGod

DK tourney only, only ones I have either Harden or Russ.

It's not Russ' price that bothers me.

I have watched him for too long against CP. 

CP wins that mental battle every time and Russ will lose his cool.

Marvin is a dope pup for tomorrow. I got him stuck in every lineup as of right now. That however, could change but not likely.

I'll take my chances with Russ tonight. He put up a 40 burger against them the only time he played a full game against them with Durant in the lineup and shot only 19 times with only 5 assists. He's played 8 since KD went down and the only time he's shot less than 20 times has been in a game where he had 17 assists and another game where he had a triple double. And both games were blowouts. Like awwsome said, there's a ton of value out there tonight where you can easily fit him and another star player and feel comfortable.

I didn't mean to come off sounding like a **** there BTW :lol: I re-read it and could see if it came off wrong.

Back
Top Bottom